Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Just joined today, introduction time!
Hey there, I'm Salem. I just recently joined the site after seeing it on several other adopt me websites and games and the dragons here are absolutely lovely, I had some trouble with my username but I'm getting it sorted! I'm so happy to join a community that seems so lively and friendly, feel free to talk to me if you'd like!
Hey there, I'm Salem. I just recently joined the site after seeing it on several other adopt me websites and games and the dragons here are absolutely lovely, I had some trouble with my username but I'm getting it sorted! I'm so happy to join a community that seems so lively and friendly, feel free to talk to me if you'd like!
Hello and welcome to flightrising!

If you need any help with anything welcome to ask me!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Hello and welcome to flightrising!

If you need any help with anything welcome to ask me!
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
35326_s.gif
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Azurain
@Bluedragon

Thank you so much for the welcome!
@Azurain
@Bluedragon

Thank you so much for the welcome!
Welcome to FR! Hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Enjoy!
Welcome to FR! Hope you have a great time here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Enjoy!
wpEE9mo.png
Welcome!
Check out the links in my signature (esp the one in the middle)! I help new players get started through them. :)
Welcome!
Check out the links in my signature (esp the one in the middle)! I help new players get started through them. :)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Hi! Welcome to the game, glad to see so many friendly people! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask ^^
Hi! Welcome to the game, glad to see so many friendly people! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask ^^
754FFF91-4E22-46B4-BC8F-0DF6C76E370E.png
Hello!
Hello!