Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | intro!
Hi, hi!

My name is Max, I'm new to the game but excited to be here. I'm not sure what much to say about myself-- I'm 26, genderfluid (he/she/they is fine), and Canadian! I'm mostly active over on tumblr where I used to run an rp blog but now it's mostly just art (commissions) and aesthetics.

I'd love to get to know some people on here-- hit me up and I'd be thrilled to talk!

I'm in shadow flight, I love the mirror breed and I'd be happy with anything anyone would love to teach me about the community here~
Hi, hi!

My name is Max, I'm new to the game but excited to be here. I'm not sure what much to say about myself-- I'm 26, genderfluid (he/she/they is fine), and Canadian! I'm mostly active over on tumblr where I used to run an rp blog but now it's mostly just art (commissions) and aesthetics.

I'd love to get to know some people on here-- hit me up and I'd be thrilled to talk!

I'm in shadow flight, I love the mirror breed and I'd be happy with anything anyone would love to teach me about the community here~
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
Hello hello, welcome to FR, hope you have a great time! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, or simply check out the rest of the forums. We're a friendly bunch and there's loads of resources always available. Enjoy! [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1]
Hello hello, welcome to FR, hope you have a great time! If you have any questions, feel free to pm me, or simply check out the rest of the forums. We're a friendly bunch and there's loads of resources always available.
Enjoy!
wpEE9mo.png
Thank you so much! I've been reading lots on the forums and general lore and it's all really immersive, I love it! Can't wait to get more into things~
Thank you so much! I've been reading lots on the forums and general lore and it's all really immersive, I love it! Can't wait to get more into things~
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
sYJ7QdI.png
Oh definitely, there's loads to do and discover for everyone. Whether you're very much into lore, writing and creating, or simply enjoy looking at pretty dergs, I'm sure you'll find a spot for yourself! If you're every lost, remember to look at the Which Waystone under Library; it lets you know about all the daily activities you have available and is simply a very nifty tool. Or you can simply click on everything, which is another way of going about things [emoji=gaoler winking size=1] Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!
Oh definitely, there's loads to do and discover for everyone. Whether you're very much into lore, writing and creating, or simply enjoy looking at pretty dergs, I'm sure you'll find a spot for yourself!
If you're every lost, remember to look at the Which Waystone under Library; it lets you know about all the daily activities you have available and is simply a very nifty tool.
Or you can simply click on everything, which is another way of going about things
Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself!
wpEE9mo.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Welcome!
Welcome!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Welcome!
Check out the links in my signature (esp the one in the middle)! I help new players get started through them. :)
Welcome!
Check out the links in my signature (esp the one in the middle)! I help new players get started through them. :)
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Hello dear~ I'm just about to post too but I should very much say hello.
Hello dear~ I'm just about to post too but I should very much say hello.
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif