Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Pyre fans?
So recently I stumbled apon a game called Pyre. It has some of the most beautiful music and gameplay I have seen. I haven't played it, but has watched others play it. I won't be spoiled really. (But I may not recognize some characters!) Abyway, this is just a place for us fans to hang out.
So recently I stumbled apon a game called Pyre. It has some of the most beautiful music and gameplay I have seen. I haven't played it, but has watched others play it. I won't be spoiled really. (But I may not recognize some characters!) Abyway, this is just a place for us fans to hang out.
cfa4eab0-1638-11eb-9b4b-e1371d599c63.gifUntitled304.pngFRArtIcon.pngFR_UMA_Icon.pngFRNestIcon.png
~ Luck of the Best Bois ~ FR+3 She/her
*scoots in* Did someone say Pyre? Good game. Great characters, story and music. But else did I expect from Supergiant. So far, they consistently produced quality stuff. Their newest game Hades is leving beta later this year and I'm pretty excited. But back to Pyre... I'mma just leave these two here. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35204370][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/352044/35204370_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/34722474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/347225/34722474_350.png[/img][/url]
*scoots in* Did someone say Pyre?

Good game. Great characters, story and music. But else did I expect from Supergiant. So far, they consistently produced quality stuff.
Their newest game Hades is leving beta later this year and I'm pretty excited.

But back to Pyre... I'mma just leave these two here.
35204370_350.png
34722474_350.png
PYRE!

i havent finished the game yet (though i plan on soon, since i last left off pretty near the end)
but even so i have so much appreciation and love for this game- and others that Supergiant has made- ive got the same praises for it as Xionahri

my favorite character is definitely Sir Gilman,,,, he's so precious,,,
PYRE!

i havent finished the game yet (though i plan on soon, since i last left off pretty near the end)
but even so i have so much appreciation and love for this game- and others that Supergiant has made- ive got the same praises for it as Xionahri

my favorite character is definitely Sir Gilman,,,, he's so precious,,,
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
[quote name="Xionahri" date="2020-08-06 15:10:42" ] Their newest game Hades is leving beta later this year and I'm pretty excited. [/quote] Rises from a long long hiatus, honestly the game in its current state is pretty much a complete experience already and is only missing the narrative ending. Everything else still coming in 1.0 is frankly icing on the cake. Also the discord would probably like those dragons [emoji=music notes size=1]
Xionahri wrote on 2020-08-06 15:10:42:
Their newest game Hades is leving beta later this year and I'm pretty excited.

Rises from a long long hiatus, honestly the game in its current state is pretty much a complete experience already and is only missing the narrative ending. Everything else still coming in 1.0 is frankly icing on the cake.

Also the discord would probably like those dragons
Finally people are talking about this game!! I love all SuperGiant games, and I love Pyre, but My personal favorite is Transistor. And @Xionahri , I love your Pyre dragons! This thread brings me joy.
Finally people are talking about this game!! I love all SuperGiant games, and I love Pyre, but My personal favorite is Transistor. And @Xionahri , I love your Pyre dragons! This thread brings me joy.
434-Ga-ZA-1.png
@Tatzelwyrm

I do have the early access, and I knowe it's almost complete, but I'll still wait for the moment. So far, each of the big updates and even a lot of the little updates added bits of story and new voicelines, so I'm sure the full release will do so too. Don't wanna miss any little thing.

I'm not that much into chat stuff like discord, but if you want to, you can post the dragons for me.
@Tatzelwyrm

I do have the early access, and I knowe it's almost complete, but I'll still wait for the moment. So far, each of the big updates and even a lot of the little updates added bits of story and new voicelines, so I'm sure the full release will do so too. Don't wanna miss any little thing.

I'm not that much into chat stuff like discord, but if you want to, you can post the dragons for me.