Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Slender Writing Contest! ;)
1 2 3 4 5
Oh... ok
Oh... ok
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
@MoonHawk, did you even read the story I wrote?
Also I’m not counting it (though it is HECKING amazing) because it wouldn’t be fair to everyone else if I won :D
Seriously take 10 minutes to read it it’s amazing
@MoonHawk, did you even read the story I wrote?
Also I’m not counting it (though it is HECKING amazing) because it wouldn’t be fair to everyone else if I won :D
Seriously take 10 minutes to read it it’s amazing
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I read it, and your writing is amazing! The concept just caught me off guard! But then again, I should have expected it lol.
I read it, and your writing is amazing! The concept just caught me off guard! But then again, I should have expected it lol.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
@MoonHawk
I need you to go more into detail (just a little bit :3)
This took me over an hour to write
What was the best part? I know it’s pretty long
I thought it was a good idea to skip from one month to the next
Also I loved how Skylar was terrified at the beginning but at the end she was like “aight this is 100% normal now”
@MoonHawk
I need you to go more into detail (just a little bit :3)
This took me over an hour to write
What was the best part? I know it’s pretty long
I thought it was a good idea to skip from one month to the next
Also I loved how Skylar was terrified at the beginning but at the end she was like “aight this is 100% normal now”
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I would have to say the reveal of little Ashley’s powers was the best. Skyler, Slender, and Slendrina are like “this is normal” and the poor nurse is flipping out!
I would have to say the reveal of little Ashley’s powers was the best. Skyler, Slender, and Slendrina are like “this is normal” and the poor nurse is flipping out!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
@MoonHawk
I feel so bad for the poor nurse! XD
Although, probably not the weirdest thing this town is seen. They’ve dealt with worse.
@MoonHawk
I feel so bad for the poor nurse! XD
Although, probably not the weirdest thing this town is seen. They’ve dealt with worse.
*nods* Yeah, also, I JUST REALIZED ASHLEY IS THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF SIRENHEAD AND THE DAUGHTER OF SLENDERMAN. SHE’S GOT A LOT OF CRAZY DEMON MAGIC IN HER BLOOD.
*nods* Yeah, also, I JUST REALIZED ASHLEY IS THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF SIRENHEAD AND THE DAUGHTER OF SLENDERMAN. SHE’S GOT A LOT OF CRAZY DEMON MAGIC IN HER BLOOD.
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Hehehe
Hehehe
@Silverpelt60
Hey are you going to submit or not it’s past the deadline
@Silverpelt60
Hey are you going to submit or not it’s past the deadline
sHOOT I FORGOT
Can you give me until tomorrow 11:00 AM FR time? If not I'll still finish the story it'll just take longer
sHOOT I FORGOT
Can you give me until tomorrow 11:00 AM FR time? If not I'll still finish the story it'll just take longer
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
1 2 3 4 5