Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupidiest thing you did on fr
1 2 3 4
not really a big stupid thing but there is that time I somehow got intimidated by the color wheel and put off signing up for FR for like a month
I would have been here for the Crystalline Gala but no I had to be scared of a giant circle with colors on it

also sold some Berserkers to Crim multiple times
not really a big stupid thing but there is that time I somehow got intimidated by the color wheel and put off signing up for FR for like a month
I would have been here for the Crystalline Gala but no I had to be scared of a giant circle with colors on it

also sold some Berserkers to Crim multiple times
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
The other day I hatched a breeding project nest, thought I had the dragon I was breeding for, used a breed change scroll and 3 gene change scrolls (2 gem genes) before realizing the dragon was actually one color off. Fml.
The other day I hatched a breeding project nest, thought I had the dragon I was breeding for, used a breed change scroll and 3 gene change scrolls (2 gem genes) before realizing the dragon was actually one color off. Fml.
                              ONhwlz1.gif
Hi! I'm Sloan
'91, ??, FR+2
Tritype 459     
The amount of IRL dollars I have spent on this game is embarrassing 100%.
The amount of IRL dollars I have spent on this game is embarrassing 100%.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Went with random colours on my progens since "naked dragons are ugly anyway", bred them exactly once and then exalted after training to level 7. It still hurts.
Went with random colours on my progens since "naked dragons are ugly anyway", bred them exactly once and then exalted after training to level 7. It still hurts.
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
@WStarwishW

you can bring back your progens ya know. if you click on support under the library topic, and hit self-sevice, you can restore your progens as well as other dragons that you exalted. hope this helps!

i have done it a few times myself, and i love seeing them come back! i plan on doing it again once my lair problem clears up.
@WStarwishW

you can bring back your progens ya know. if you click on support under the library topic, and hit self-sevice, you can restore your progens as well as other dragons that you exalted. hope this helps!

i have done it a few times myself, and i love seeing them come back! i plan on doing it again once my lair problem clears up.
Made a simple post about how female Coatls look like they’re licking the spiders on the cobweb apparel... which spiraled into the world’s biggest spam fest.

Also got a one-week forum suspension and I don’t remember what for
Made a simple post about how female Coatls look like they’re licking the spiders on the cobweb apparel... which spiraled into the world’s biggest spam fest.

Also got a one-week forum suspension and I don’t remember what for
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
@acrylicdog13 I know, I just don't want them in my lair. They're bred and have terrible colours.
@acrylicdog13 I know, I just don't want them in my lair. They're bred and have terrible colours.
Progens are the best way to get some nice matching XX combinations, if not a XXX gen1. It was really wasteful...
Progens are the best way to get some nice matching XX combinations, if not a XXX gen1. It was really wasteful...
once i sold one of those silly cracked pots that give you 500t for 35kt....and someone bought it!
once i sold one of those silly cracked pots that give you 500t for 35kt....and someone bought it!
2ko8cXz.png
[quote name="@Layali" date="2020-08-03 11:40:56" ] once i sold one of those silly cracked pots that give you 500t for 35kt....and someone bought it! [/quote] I think that'd be their stupidest thing they did.
@Layali wrote on 2020-08-03 11:40:56:
I think that'd be their stupidest thing they did.
1 2 3 4