Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Happy 1st Anniversary Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85
Happy birthday. ^^
Happy birthday. ^^
~~~
One year!? My life.... has been enhanced greatly from this site. XD

I want meat cake!

Oh, good. There's a new gene. I thought the site was messing up when it said the bonus exalt was current!

Tidelord not hungry, deities be praised! They have feasted!

EDIT: The cakes... I don't want to convert them.....
One year!? My life.... has been enhanced greatly from this site. XD

I want meat cake!

Oh, good. There's a new gene. I thought the site was messing up when it said the bonus exalt was current!

Tidelord not hungry, deities be praised! They have feasted!

EDIT: The cakes... I don't want to convert them.....
In regard to new breed swap threads: if you decline my offer and I make the same offer later, please know I've legit forgotten I made the offer already and I'm sorry for bothering you twice. I have a garbage memory.
@Clash

where do you go to see the individual element dragon gods? I've looked and looked since joining... and have never found it :(
@Clash

where do you go to see the individual element dragon gods? I've looked and looked since joining... and have never found it :(
OpuSE.gifLiQTv.gifet2Lw.gif5kghB.gif
Happy belated birthday Flight Rising !

I was very happy that you were officially born on my birthday, and now we can both celebrate together every year =)
Happy belated birthday Flight Rising !

I was very happy that you were officially born on my birthday, and now we can both celebrate together every year =)
May the Wind carry you wherever you need to land.
eLAndXa.png
FR + 3 (Canada)
Happy Birthday Flight Rising!
CgtyAYW.png
Happy anaversary!!!!!! This is the first site I have been on durring Thier first year! Again congrats!!!!!!!!!
And love all of the new stuff!!!
Happy anaversary!!!!!! This is the first site I have been on durring Thier first year! Again congrats!!!!!!!!!
And love all of the new stuff!!!
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
Congrats.. having missed all the previous windows.. I'm now a proud clan leader!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
and wishing all the best for the years to come.
Congrats.. having missed all the previous windows.. I'm now a proud clan leader!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
and wishing all the best for the years to come.
tumblr_inline_ne4ur9qN0u1qg78ij.pnghub.gif
Happy 1st anniversary, flight rising! Thanks for the wonderful cake, my clan enjoyed it very much! Thank you for all the amazing things you do for us users :)
Happy 1st anniversary, flight rising! Thanks for the wonderful cake, my clan enjoyed it very much! Thank you for all the amazing things you do for us users :)
Happy 1st Birthday FR~ ^^
Happy 1st Birthday FR~ ^^
-sitting under the oak tree-
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 84 85