Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Happy 1st Anniversary Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85
Happee Birthday :3
Happee Birthday :3
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
With how awesome (for lack of a better word) FR is, I don't know if I believe that it's only been a year *wink.

Keep up the good work, and so much gratitude!
Now for year 2!
With how awesome (for lack of a better word) FR is, I don't know if I believe that it's only been a year *wink.

Keep up the good work, and so much gratitude!
Now for year 2!
Haaaaappy birthday!
I just wish my hunting skill was high enough to get the familiars. :c
Haaaaappy birthday!
I just wish my hunting skill was high enough to get the familiars. :c
Happy Birthday Flight Rising, Glad I joined recently~! Love the updates and cant wait to see what more you do ^^
Happy Birthday Flight Rising, Glad I joined recently~! Love the updates and cant wait to see what more you do ^^
+2 FR Time | Online | Offline | Coliseum |Drawing | Streaming
Deviantart | Furaffinity | Picarto
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Happy birthday Flight Rising! Heres hoping to many more!
Happy birthday Flight Rising! Heres hoping to many more!
+3 FR Time
Happy birthday Flight Rising! Here's to many more!! :D

Thanks for the new familiars and the cakes c: and all the other updates you guys put out! We appreciate all work you guys do!
Happy birthday Flight Rising! Here's to many more!! :D

Thanks for the new familiars and the cakes c: and all the other updates you guys put out! We appreciate all work you guys do!
Happy B-day Flight Rising! Does anyone know if the trivia place is supposed to have an icon? I'm not seeing it.
Happy B-day Flight Rising! Does anyone know if the trivia place is supposed to have an icon? I'm not seeing it.
[quote name="Aveda" date="2014-06-09 08:57:30"]Happy B-day Flight Rising! Does anyone know if the trivia place is supposed to have an icon? I'm not seeing it.[/quote] In the Trading Post main screen? Me neither; probably hasn't been made yet. Still, happy birthday, FR! *high-five* This place is hella awesome, and it's all 'cause of you awesome site-making guys B)
Aveda wrote on 2014-06-09 08:57:30:

In the Trading Post main screen? Me neither; probably hasn't been made yet.

Still, happy birthday, FR! *high-five* This place is hella awesome, and it's all 'cause of you awesome site-making guys B)
ilyn9v.jpg tumblr epicmafia PFQ
I can't relieve I've been playing for almost a year now! In a week my account will be 1 year old uvu I loved watching this site grow. Happy birthday FlightRising!
I can't relieve I've been playing for almost a year now! In a week my account will be 1 year old uvu I loved watching this site grow. Happy birthday FlightRising!
DeviantArt | About Me | FurAffinity | Tumblr | FlightRising Blog
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 84 85