Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling old dragons (Oldest is 7 years)
1 2 3 4
Sabrille is so beautiful! Could I offer 800kt please?
Sabrille is so beautiful! Could I offer 800kt please?
Up to date!

@Kageshi

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not overly concerned with getting as much as possible for them. They've been sitting in my lair for ages, so this is more giving people a chance at them than me trying to make money.

@Catfeather

Totally cool! Unfortunately I'm also liquidating items right now, so I'd prefer to not accept them ^_^;
Up to date!

@Kageshi

Thanks for the advice, but I'm not overly concerned with getting as much as possible for them. They've been sitting in my lair for ages, so this is more giving people a chance at them than me trying to make money.

@Catfeather

Totally cool! Unfortunately I'm also liquidating items right now, so I'd prefer to not accept them ^_^;
Looking for non-dragon art
Up to date!

@Kageshi

@Catfeather

Up to date!

@Kageshi

@Catfeather

@Notander

If you are happy, that's all that matters!! I'm sure it's just a case of some of us that collect the older dragons want to make sure are aware of base pricing :) Sorry you've had so many of us chime in.

with that said, may I offer 8mil T on Kerbenick and 6k gems on Felucia?
@Notander

If you are happy, that's all that matters!! I'm sure it's just a case of some of us that collect the older dragons want to make sure are aware of base pricing :) Sorry you've had so many of us chime in.

with that said, may I offer 8mil T on Kerbenick and 6k gems on Felucia?
@Notander

I'd like to offer 6.5kg on Felucia.
@Notander

I'd like to offer 6.5kg on Felucia.
qMOyKa9.png
@Texere
Haha no worries! It's heartwarming to see people looking out for me.

OP updated!
@Texere
Haha no worries! It's heartwarming to see people looking out for me.

OP updated!
@Notandor

Well that's super sweet of you! I bet they will find great homes! Sorry if I came off as rude! Totally didn't mean it that way, just wanted to make sure you knew what they were selling for these days!
@Notandor

Well that's super sweet of you! I bet they will find great homes! Sorry if I came off as rude! Totally didn't mean it that way, just wanted to make sure you knew what they were selling for these days!
RIQ2y3S.png
@Notandor
Kerbenick is so handsome! Can't beat 8 mil treasure though ^^'
@Notandor
Kerbenick is so handsome! Can't beat 8 mil treasure though ^^'
Tl1dGxE.png
WvEXipG.png
RDt6LqI.png
Vs2WmBF.png
QUIpVFE.png
wLurwzJ.png
@Notander