Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Happy Accidents Hatches
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Hi, I love Flourescent! I have a multi-gaze exalt rescue and I was wondering if you would like to trade? You might have better luck rehoming her [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60985431][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609855/60985431_350.png[/img][/url]
Hi, I love Flourescent! I have a multi-gaze exalt rescue and I was wondering if you would like to trade? You might have better luck rehoming her

60985431_350.png
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@CosmicVengeance I'm not interested in her unfortunately, pretty as she is. She doesn't align with any of my projects and she's not old enough for me to consider for my rescue.
@CosmicVengeance I'm not interested in her unfortunately, pretty as she is. She doesn't align with any of my projects and she's not old enough for me to consider for my rescue.
9nmABUL.png
Ok no worries. Can I get Flourescent for gems please?
Ok no worries. Can I get Flourescent for gems please?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@CosmicVengeance My sister clan @WingsofDestiny is an exalt rescue and runs a thread. you could ask her ^-^
@CosmicVengeance My sister clan @WingsofDestiny is an exalt rescue and runs a thread. you could ask her ^-^
D45-A243-D-434-B-4-EBC-B4-B6-705-A60888-F7-E.png
@CosmicVengeance
Sure I'll set up a CR shortly.
@CosmicVengeance
Sure I'll set up a CR shortly.
9nmABUL.png
@FishHasOpinions

Could I possibly buy Blush in treasure?
@FishHasOpinions

Could I possibly buy Blush in treasure?
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
@robinchan33 By all means! I've actually dropped the price by 50k on the AH, so she's only 100k :3 I need to update...everything.

I'll set up a CR.
@robinchan33 By all means! I've actually dropped the price by 50k on the AH, so she's only 100k :3 I need to update...everything.

I'll set up a CR.
fodder-bump2.gifAdoptabeles-Bump.gifhatchery-bump.gifgraphics-bump.gif
@FishHasOpinions

Thank you so much! <3
@FishHasOpinions

Thank you so much! <3
i split the atom with a high-kick, baby
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/XGnupkU.png[/img] [/center]
XGnupkU.png
9nmABUL.png
Big update! We've got our usual hatchlings, Ghosts mostly from me and Bubblegum Banescales from Fish. A bunch of random pretties, and some former breeders exiting my den.

However, we also have two primals, an arcane Alexandrite accident, and a shadow Ghost accident primal. Check out the lot!

General
@TifaLuckheart @Raksha18 @kylonaberrie @Vestial @thatoneplaguedr @Haftlinger
@CosmicLatteCat @moonstrucksmorns @Deathstalker

Alebrije General Pinglist
@RogueBones

@Cynerix - Spirals, Pearlcatchers, Coatls only.
@pintosavvy - XXX Radio only
Big update! We've got our usual hatchlings, Ghosts mostly from me and Bubblegum Banescales from Fish. A bunch of random pretties, and some former breeders exiting my den.

However, we also have two primals, an arcane Alexandrite accident, and a shadow Ghost accident primal. Check out the lot!

General
@TifaLuckheart @Raksha18 @kylonaberrie @Vestial @thatoneplaguedr @Haftlinger
@CosmicLatteCat @moonstrucksmorns @Deathstalker

Alebrije General Pinglist
@RogueBones

@Cynerix - Spirals, Pearlcatchers, Coatls only.
@pintosavvy - XXX Radio only
9nmABUL.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21