Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When do you go to sleep?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
7:30 pm. Me and my parents are very early risers.
7:30 pm. Me and my parents are very early risers.
zhMvOXK.png
Usually anywhere between 10PM to midnight.
Usually anywhere between 10PM to midnight.
iIrk1Wj.png
3-4 am usually
i had a few really good months when i was still working and went to bed at 12 and woke up at a reasonable hour but. five months into quarantine my sleep cycle has matched up with my cat and time has lost all meaning. im so tired lmao

on a semi related note my blood is 95% coffee now so that's dope
3-4 am usually
i had a few really good months when i was still working and went to bed at 12 and woke up at a reasonable hour but. five months into quarantine my sleep cycle has matched up with my cat and time has lost all meaning. im so tired lmao

on a semi related note my blood is 95% coffee now so that's dope
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
I'm a bit of an insomniac so usually tween 2-3 on a good day and tween 4-5 on a bad day :/
I'm a bit of an insomniac so usually tween 2-3 on a good day and tween 4-5 on a bad day :/
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
5:00 AM to 8:00 AM, depends on what im doing
5:00 AM to 8:00 AM, depends on what im doing
12-1 am because I always do my drawing at night. I wake up at 12 pm and it is hell :'D
12-1 am because I always do my drawing at night. I wake up at 12 pm and it is hell :'D
Whenever I can I go to sleep :v
Whenever I can I go to sleep :v
imageedit_1_7297660177.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Would You Rather? (click to play!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Looking for Modern Veined gene brewers!

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Used to be ShadeytheDragon
I go to bed around midnight but actually falling asleep is another thing entirely, and that happens anywhere from 2-4am. I can be practically passing out in my chair but I'm wide awake as soon as I lie down in bed :'>
I go to bed around midnight but actually falling asleep is another thing entirely, and that happens anywhere from 2-4am. I can be practically passing out in my chair but I'm wide awake as soon as I lie down in bed :'>
13409.png25411.png1056.png23280.png 968.png 18440.png
I've had sleeping issues for a lot of my life- On a good day I'll usually get to sleep at around 2-3 am on a bad day 5-11am.. Some days I don't sleep at all, I'm grateful that usually that only lasts for a day and then the next I'm too exhausted and sleep really early. All you guys who can sleep early and literally blessed.. [emoji=fae sleepy size=1]
I've had sleeping issues for a lot of my life-
On a good day I'll usually get to sleep at around 2-3 am on a bad day 5-11am..
Some days I don't sleep at all, I'm grateful that usually that only lasts for a day and then the next I'm too exhausted and sleep really early.

All you guys who can sleep early and literally blessed..
8Gh4LU6.gif
I had a night shift job in college so I'd go to bed at like 2 AM+ .... now I go to bed between 11 PM-12 AM, usually more towards 11. Can't really stay up too much later cause one of my cats (who sleeps with me) is super rigid on following her schedule. She gets REAL antsy if don't go to bed at the correct time [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]
I had a night shift job in college so I'd go to bed at like 2 AM+ .... now I go to bed between 11 PM-12 AM, usually more towards 11. Can't really stay up too much later cause one of my cats (who sleeps with me) is super rigid on following her schedule. She gets REAL antsy if don't go to bed at the correct time
UEKFohX.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11