Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Playing with Fire-A Lorelock
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MeepBoie400

Take all the time you need! Also, I'm glad to hear that Opal found a home!!!
@MeepBoie400

Take all the time you need! Also, I'm glad to hear that Opal found a home!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Chapter 18: A Terrible Thought
(5, 4)

“What’s that thundering in the distance?” Pastellica asks. They’ve been stuck inside this cave for weeks now, and no matter how many times they try to get out, harpies always come around and attack them.

“Thundercrack Carnivale. It’s a holiday for the lightning flight. Man, I hope our city gets recovered. But it doesn’t matter, because we’re escaping that-and this-place… hopefully soon.” Iremia breaks the silence.

“Oh Flamecaller, what if everyone is dead?” Icefire asks with worry.

“Huh?” Pastellica and Iremia say at the same time.

“Da, ma, Okeanos, Fenra, Amelia, Opal, and Isol. What if they’re all dead? Oh no, and they couldn’t live without me going away so they… gave themselves up to the harpies? Oh FLAMECALLER I shouldn't have run away!” Icefire started to cry.

“What are you saying? They wouldn't have done ANYTHING like that. The reason you ran away was that I made you. I forced you to confess to Fenra that you… look, Icefire, it’s okay.” Pastellica spoke in a comforting voice as he put a wing over her.

“Forced to confess to who? For what?” Iremia asks.

“It’s a long story. Icefire, it’s okay. Maybe one more day of rest and then we can return home and face those harpies. How about it?” Pastellica says with confidence. Icefire wipes her tears and looks up at him.

“Sure. One more day… of…” Icefire dozes off to sleep, and so did the other two.

I’m BACK Y’ALLLLL! :DDDDDD It might take a while for me to get back into the swing of things, but it’s fine. That’s why today’s chapter is S H O R T. See y’all tomorrow!

Pinglist

@Aetherstorm @Petall @Arilia
Chapter 18: A Terrible Thought
(5, 4)

“What’s that thundering in the distance?” Pastellica asks. They’ve been stuck inside this cave for weeks now, and no matter how many times they try to get out, harpies always come around and attack them.

“Thundercrack Carnivale. It’s a holiday for the lightning flight. Man, I hope our city gets recovered. But it doesn’t matter, because we’re escaping that-and this-place… hopefully soon.” Iremia breaks the silence.

“Oh Flamecaller, what if everyone is dead?” Icefire asks with worry.

“Huh?” Pastellica and Iremia say at the same time.

“Da, ma, Okeanos, Fenra, Amelia, Opal, and Isol. What if they’re all dead? Oh no, and they couldn’t live without me going away so they… gave themselves up to the harpies? Oh FLAMECALLER I shouldn't have run away!” Icefire started to cry.

“What are you saying? They wouldn't have done ANYTHING like that. The reason you ran away was that I made you. I forced you to confess to Fenra that you… look, Icefire, it’s okay.” Pastellica spoke in a comforting voice as he put a wing over her.

“Forced to confess to who? For what?” Iremia asks.

“It’s a long story. Icefire, it’s okay. Maybe one more day of rest and then we can return home and face those harpies. How about it?” Pastellica says with confidence. Icefire wipes her tears and looks up at him.

“Sure. One more day… of…” Icefire dozes off to sleep, and so did the other two.

I’m BACK Y’ALLLLL! :DDDDDD It might take a while for me to get back into the swing of things, but it’s fine. That’s why today’s chapter is S H O R T. See y’all tomorrow!

Pinglist

@Aetherstorm @Petall @Arilia
My lorelocke!
@MeepBoie400

Eyyyyy! Welcome back!!!!
@MeepBoie400

Eyyyyy! Welcome back!!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Great job! Unlike me who still don’t have enough motivation to continue mine...
Great job! Unlike me who still don’t have enough motivation to continue mine...

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFemale
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifA-R-I-L-I-A
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorelocke

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFRT+15
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLorebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifON HIATUS
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCredits
frrainbowlogo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8