Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2020
OH I am in LOVE with the new Familiar!
Happy Thundercrack!
OH I am in LOVE with the new Familiar!
Happy Thundercrack!
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Happy Thundercrack!
Happy Thundercrack!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
Everything for the festival looks great, as usual. First one I’ll have been able to participate in for some time. [emoji=tundra laughing size=2] I absolutely adore the familiar. I’m really digging the horoscope theme for this round.
Everything for the festival looks great, as usual. First one I’ll have been able to participate in for some time.

I absolutely adore the familiar. I’m really digging the horoscope theme for this round.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I see those cyber goth dreads[emoji=guardian winking size=1]
I see those cyber goth dreads
tumblr_p226qhrvXx1x0f6v1o2_250.png
That lion is amazing!
That lion is amazing!
I'm so happy that most of the skins I liked made it this fest! I was pleasantly surprised :D
I feel like a lot of my favorite entries never make it but I was very pleased with the selection. Thanks to all the talented skin/accent makers that entered this year!

I like the Voltvolley Implements and the cool cables and glowing circuits on the body, but I wish they didn't have the cables coming out of the head (or maybe that they curved back into the dragon like the ones on the rest of the body). They look a little girly somehow (kinda like long hair secured in a bandanna?) when I try to dress my bIG MACHO MANLY LIGHTNING BOYs. Although I would like a recolor of the voltvolley implements to match the redbolt construct!

The lion is sick. The background is awesome.

Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!
I'm so happy that most of the skins I liked made it this fest! I was pleasantly surprised :D
I feel like a lot of my favorite entries never make it but I was very pleased with the selection. Thanks to all the talented skin/accent makers that entered this year!

I like the Voltvolley Implements and the cool cables and glowing circuits on the body, but I wish they didn't have the cables coming out of the head (or maybe that they curved back into the dragon like the ones on the rest of the body). They look a little girly somehow (kinda like long hair secured in a bandanna?) when I try to dress my bIG MACHO MANLY LIGHTNING BOYs. Although I would like a recolor of the voltvolley implements to match the redbolt construct!

The lion is sick. The background is awesome.

FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
Ahhhh congrats to all the winners! The skins are so lovely and so creative!! I LOVE the familiar (figured with the zodiac that the concepts would be super cool and the art team always does a great job) and the apparel is pretty awesome, too. Everything's great, like always. <3
Ahhhh congrats to all the winners! The skins are so lovely and so creative!! I LOVE the familiar (figured with the zodiac that the concepts would be super cool and the art team always does a great job) and the apparel is pretty awesome, too. Everything's great, like always. <3
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
A rupture in the fabric of reality, trapped in a mortal vessel, sentenced to death, till our liberation sees us part ways. Our development into our ideal selves will occur throughout this little window of time between our predetermined destinies. Join us on our adventure, won't you?

; You can call us Porches.
; https://en.pronouns.page/@Scallywag
Oh boy!! My skin made it in!!!

Happy Thundercrack y'all!

kAckRkq.gif

kAckRkq.gif