Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town
Anyone currently playing this game? I got it a few days ago and just can't put it down! I played the original for the PS1 back in the day and this remake is great! There's problems here and there but overall I'm having a blast.

I gotta say I also love the new art style too. Everyone really got glow ups!

Who's your favorite bachelor/bachelorette? Mine is Cliff! But I'm going to romance all of them so maybe my opinion will change.

Anyone currently playing this game? I got it a few days ago and just can't put it down! I played the original for the PS1 back in the day and this remake is great! There's problems here and there but overall I'm having a blast.

I gotta say I also love the new art style too. Everyone really got glow ups!

Who's your favorite bachelor/bachelorette? Mine is Cliff! But I'm going to romance all of them so maybe my opinion will change.

tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

When did the game come out? I thought it comes out next year or October of this year. o.0
@Vardia

When did the game come out? I thought it comes out next year or October of this year. o.0
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@Snivy14

July 14th is when it came out! So it's been out for a little bit now but not too long!
@Snivy14

July 14th is when it came out! So it's been out for a little bit now but not too long!
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
@Vardia

Welp I know where I'm going tomorrow. XD

Thank you. c:
@Vardia

Welp I know where I'm going tomorrow. XD

Thank you. c:
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
Oh! I love this game so so much! I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since I've had it. I love the new art style for the game.

I'd have to say my fav bachelor is Cliff, but Doctor is winning me over slowly. Though Cliff will have a special place in my heart, since I played the original one back on the gameboy.
Oh! I love this game so so much! I've been playing it pretty much non-stop since I've had it. I love the new art style for the game.

I'd have to say my fav bachelor is Cliff, but Doctor is winning me over slowly. Though Cliff will have a special place in my heart, since I played the original one back on the gameboy.
ROyFQqy.png