Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | OLD THREAD
1 2 3 4
@Riserae
Please ping me when you open! I'd love to get some Imperials done! ^^
@Riserae
Please ping me when you open! I'd love to get some Imperials done! ^^
1kz7OWt.png
@Riserae
From what I see, the benefit of being a sponsor is just that the thing sponsored is now available for good! That way, if they want more of the same kind, they are able to get more of what ever it was.
If you wanted, you could give a person who sponsored a discount on the thing if they were to order another one.
Example
Pretend I sponsored an animated tundra. I pay the butt load of treasure and frolic away happily with my new animated fluffy durgun. But! I want more because I am a crazy tundra lady that owns like 250 tundras!
Now that the tundra has been sponsored, it is available to everyone else.. But because I was the one who sponsored it, I could get a nifty discount for my other tundras!

Disclaimer: I am not a crazy tundra lady.
@Riserae
From what I see, the benefit of being a sponsor is just that the thing sponsored is now available for good! That way, if they want more of the same kind, they are able to get more of what ever it was.
If you wanted, you could give a person who sponsored a discount on the thing if they were to order another one.
Example
Pretend I sponsored an animated tundra. I pay the butt load of treasure and frolic away happily with my new animated fluffy durgun. But! I want more because I am a crazy tundra lady that owns like 250 tundras!
Now that the tundra has been sponsored, it is available to everyone else.. But because I was the one who sponsored it, I could get a nifty discount for my other tundras!

Disclaimer: I am not a crazy tundra lady.
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno
XD Excellent, I like it! Thanks so much for all of the feedback!!
@Bowno
XD Excellent, I like it! Thanks so much for all of the feedback!!
I do some pixels from time to time myself and I've got to say one thing...

Master, please let me sleep at you doormat! 0_0

Seriously, those are amazing! So much detail, perfect proportions, and the colouring... just live it all!
I do some pixels from time to time myself and I've got to say one thing...

Master, please let me sleep at you doormat! 0_0

Seriously, those are amazing! So much detail, perfect proportions, and the colouring... just live it all!
@Myrrmidonna

Wow! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words! *hug!* Do you have any thoughts on pricing? I think that's where I'm stuck right now, before I make things available. Just not sure what to ask for them! X)
@Myrrmidonna

Wow! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words! *hug!* Do you have any thoughts on pricing? I think that's where I'm stuck right now, before I make things available. Just not sure what to ask for them! X)
@Riserae

My goodness these are stunning!
I don't usually buy art but wow, I need 3584769 of these. You're style is amazing and the way you layered the shading is perfect.

You could easily charge more then 35k just for the base color in imo, then either have flat prices for different genes or do gene sponsors.

I would LOVE to be on a ping list for when you open, and I would also love to commission you for some special pixels in this style as well ;)
@Riserae

My goodness these are stunning!
I don't usually buy art but wow, I need 3584769 of these. You're style is amazing and the way you layered the shading is perfect.

You could easily charge more then 35k just for the base color in imo, then either have flat prices for different genes or do gene sponsors.

I would LOVE to be on a ping list for when you open, and I would also love to commission you for some special pixels in this style as well ;)
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
@Emris
Wow! Thank you so much! That really means a lot! May I ask what you're imagining for special pixels? Like a different pose, or certain character, what are you thinking? ^_^
@Emris
Wow! Thank you so much! That really means a lot! May I ask what you're imagining for special pixels? Like a different pose, or certain character, what are you thinking? ^_^
Imperial male was missing the tuffs of fur on his find legs, so I added that, and also added an example of a colored Imperial.
Imperial male was missing the tuffs of fur on his find legs, so I added that, and also added an example of a colored Imperial.
@Riserae
I was hoping for some art of my progens actually ^^

@RomaniM Look AT DIS ART
@Riserae
I was hoping for some art of my progens actually ^^

@RomaniM Look AT DIS ART
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
@Riserae

Please ping me when you are open! I love the Guardian sprites and I have two perfect Guardians that I would love to have some art of. If you do the sponsoring thing, I 'may' be interested, if only because these guys have a lot on them.
@Riserae

Please ping me when you are open! I love the Guardian sprites and I have two perfect Guardians that I would love to have some art of. If you do the sponsoring thing, I 'may' be interested, if only because these guys have a lot on them.
wXUr72V.pngwEyYDq6.png
1 2 3 4