Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 8688 8689 8690 8691 8692 ... 16149 16150
why must i overthink every single word i type
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
"start out with something small"
Did I hear Make an Odysseus with so many underlying themes you could write a novel? OKAY! This is gonna be such an overkill, but my children need love, they must be spoiled like me :')
"start out with something small"
Did I hear Make an Odysseus with so many underlying themes you could write a novel? OKAY! This is gonna be such an overkill, but my children need love, they must be spoiled like me :')
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Will the deities actually reply to the cursed images on the Phoatlshop thread? I pinged them, but do they even check their pings? Because they're probably pinged everyday by random people...
Will the deities actually reply to the cursed images on the Phoatlshop thread? I pinged them, but do they even check their pings? Because they're probably pinged everyday by random people...
I see the spine of the world
Sparkle and shine, light the inside
I see the spine of the world
I know it's mine, twisted and tied
Every time I am happy it gets ruined...wish I actually had friends who care.
Every time I am happy it gets ruined...wish I actually had friends who care.
mlHpBMC.png3adgzZD.png
7gibfJe.pngl8NOdbs.pngll0CfnD.pngCbnK2Ej.png
eTTRxv6.png
I am going to get myself in gear and start actually saving. The price has dropped by like, 4000g since I last saw it, and I should probably take advantage of that while I have the chance.
I am going to get myself in gear and start actually saving. The price has dropped by like, 4000g since I last saw it, and I should probably take advantage of that while I have the chance.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
i wonder
do people actually like me or are they just too polite to say they dont
i like talking to my friends/people in general but am always haunted by the thought that they hate me
and thus makes me awkward and stupid in a bad attempt to try and be likeable
and makes the conversation awkward

i dont even know why i talk to people anymore honestly
i wonder
do people actually like me or are they just too polite to say they dont
i like talking to my friends/people in general but am always haunted by the thought that they hate me
and thus makes me awkward and stupid in a bad attempt to try and be likeable
and makes the conversation awkward

i dont even know why i talk to people anymore honestly
--michael/gala/gw
--xe/xem/xyr pronouns only please
--vibing
[quote name="Noibat" date="2020-07-22 21:46:01" ] why must i overthink every single word i type [/quote]
Noibat wrote on 2020-07-22 21:46:01:
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
hah I'm too used to city life... but now I live in a forest. And I have learned that sometimes, large forest animals just ScREaM in the middle of the night.

probably, anyway..
That didn't sound like a person. : )
hah I'm too used to city life... but now I live in a forest. And I have learned that sometimes, large forest animals just ScREaM in the middle of the night.

probably, anyway..
That didn't sound like a person. : )
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I really need to get an Apple Pen soon, because to be frank I feel a little ashamed of the fact I'm getting better at drawing on MS paint with a mouse?? I mean, yeah it can be fun, but-

Listen I just wanna use my ipad as a drawing tablet for simplicity sake.
anyways, onto playing more BBS and waiting to see more of the Organization members' Somebodies!
I really need to get an Apple Pen soon, because to be frank I feel a little ashamed of the fact I'm getting better at drawing on MS paint with a mouse?? I mean, yeah it can be fun, but-

Listen I just wanna use my ipad as a drawing tablet for simplicity sake.
anyways, onto playing more BBS and waiting to see more of the Organization members' Somebodies!
I want to go home
I want to go home
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 8688 8689 8690 8691 8692 ... 16149 16150