Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] A Crown of Bones
1 2 3 4
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Hey guys, this is just a little post to let you know I’m alive. Pinkerton kept giving me food on days I didn’t have time for the coliseum, and then I had some irl stuff to deal with the past couple days. I’m just letting you know that I’ll be taking a short break from this until everything is back to normal. I’m not quitting this on any of you, or on Shardbreaker ^^
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Hey guys, this is just a little post to let you know I’m alive. Pinkerton kept giving me food on days I didn’t have time for the coliseum, and then I had some irl stuff to deal with the past couple days. I’m just letting you know that I’ll be taking a short break from this until everything is back to normal. I’m not quitting this on any of you, or on Shardbreaker ^^
o47i5ko.png
@faeberryjam - Understood! I currently owe Pinkerton (and my characters and readers) two drawings and 21 coli battles, but I have to work right now. I'll be here when you come back!
@faeberryjam - Understood! I currently owe Pinkerton (and my characters and readers) two drawings and 21 coli battles, but I have to work right now. I'll be here when you come back!
@faeberryjam Thank you for letting us know! It's true that most people here are also pretty busy with irl stuff or want to take a break from FR for a bit, so I completely understand. I look forward to Shardbreaker's return, but until then stay safe and please take your time until everything is OK. [emoji=guardian winking size=1]
@faeberryjam

Thank you for letting us know! It's true that most people here are also pretty busy with irl stuff or want to take a break from FR for a bit, so I completely understand. I look forward to Shardbreaker's return, but until then stay safe and please take your time until everything is OK.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Aaaa finally back sorry guys. I really haven’t had time for this -_- [font=courier new][b]Day 16 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=Amaranth moth] Wonderful, another dragon will be forced to grow up in this dystopic reality Hopeslayer has created. I do not look forward to my trip to the auction house. The die landed on ten, so I was told to pick up a Wildclaw. She’s a shy little thing. Her name is Karobi. That’s all I’ve managed to get out of her. I let the turtle I’ve been looking after wander over to her. Perhaps they will find a kindred spirit in each other.[/font] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62792206][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627923/62792206_350.png[/img][/url] I’ve never been a fan of Wildclaws. I find them plain and boring, compared to the more detailed breeds. The babies are incredibly cute, however, and I prefer the female pose to the male pose if I have to pick one as an adult. I really lucked out with her. Triple gem gened, nice colors, and she’s a girl.
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100
Aaaa finally back sorry guys. I really haven’t had time for this -_-

Day 16 - Shardbreaker

Amaranth Moth

Wonderful, another dragon will be forced to grow up in this dystopic reality Hopeslayer has created. I do not look forward to my trip to the auction house. The die landed on ten, so I was told to pick up a Wildclaw.

She’s a shy little thing. Her name is Karobi. That’s all I’ve managed to get out of her. I let the turtle I’ve been looking after wander over to her. Perhaps they will find a kindred spirit in each other.

62792206_350.png

I’ve never been a fan of Wildclaws. I find them plain and boring, compared to the more detailed breeds. The babies are incredibly cute, however, and I prefer the female pose to the male pose if I have to pick one as an adult. I really lucked out with her. Triple gem gened, nice colors, and she’s a girl.
o47i5ko.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 [font=courier new][b]Day 17 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=runed tuft of fur] [i]Where the cold breeze blows And the overlord knows Whatever challenges he throws Will be conquered. The times, they have changed, True believers estranged From those who live a prearranged Way of life. But there’s a shift in the power, Like snow turned to flower, As we now discover a shower Of new followers and hope. And after many prayed, Minds have been swayed. For sisters Eclipse and Jade THE GATE HAS BEEN OPENED. [/i]
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100

Day 17 - Shardbreaker

Runed Tuft of Fur

Where the cold breeze blows
And the overlord knows
Whatever challenges he throws
Will be conquered.

The times, they have changed,
True believers estranged
From those who live a prearranged
Way of life.

But there’s a shift in the power,
Like snow turned to flower,
As we now discover a shower
Of new followers and hope.

And after many prayed,
Minds have been swayed.
For sisters Eclipse and Jade
THE GATE HAS BEEN OPENED.
o47i5ko.png
Some writing! This is a great piece- can't wait to see what happens next.
Some writing! This is a great piece- can't wait to see what happens next.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 sorry I’ve been super busy lately, and I didn’t have time to even get on yesterday :( [font=courier new][b]Shardbreaker[/b] [item=scholar] Oh boy, coliseum time. Jade drags Hopeslayer off, to see how he does, and being the evil tyrant that he is, Hopeslayer takes Caribbean with them. They all somehow survive, despite some close calls, according to Jade. I was sort of hoping Hopeslayer would die at the hands of his own creation. Well, there’s always tomorrow.
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 sorry I’ve been super busy lately, and I didn’t have time to even get on yesterday :(

Shardbreaker

Scholar

Oh boy, coliseum time. Jade drags Hopeslayer off, to see how he does, and being the evil tyrant that he is, Hopeslayer takes Caribbean with them. They all somehow survive, despite some close calls, according to Jade. I was sort of hoping Hopeslayer would die at the hands of his own creation. Well, there’s always tomorrow.
o47i5ko.png
1 2 3 4