Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The School on Witch Lane (Roleplay)
1 2 3 4 5
Majkku - Male- 16 - Year 1 - Ixverlut, human, shifting - Winky the owl - Interactions: Bill

Majkku jumped as he heard a voice. He turned to see a man holding out his hand. The panther was a teacher? Majkku thought in shock, unable to say anything. The man introduced himself as Bill Smurf’s, day that he too was a teacher, and offered to help carry Majkku’s bags. “N-Not a-at a-all!” Majkku stammered out, allowing Bill to take some of his bags. “I-I’m M-Majkku...” he said trailing off.
Majkku - Male- 16 - Year 1 - Ixverlut, human, shifting - Winky the owl - Interactions: Bill

Majkku jumped as he heard a voice. He turned to see a man holding out his hand. The panther was a teacher? Majkku thought in shock, unable to say anything. The man introduced himself as Bill Smurf’s, day that he too was a teacher, and offered to help carry Majkku’s bags. “N-Not a-at a-all!” Majkku stammered out, allowing Bill to take some of his bags. “I-I’m M-Majkku...” he said trailing off.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Alice Silverfoot - female - 34 - NPC/Ranger- Tserene - Aneira the White Rabbit - Cafeteria - Dakota/Anna

Alice made her way around the cafeteria with slips of paper as did some of the other kitchen staff. They would pause to ask a student their name and see if they had their paper that had their room number and roommate on it. Alice, already knowing Dakota checked to see if she had her slip of paper seeing she did she handed it to her. Then she moved on to Anna, "Name?" She asked.
Alice Silverfoot - female - 34 - NPC/Ranger- Tserene - Aneira the White Rabbit - Cafeteria - Dakota/Anna

Alice made her way around the cafeteria with slips of paper as did some of the other kitchen staff. They would pause to ask a student their name and see if they had their paper that had their room number and roommate on it. Alice, already knowing Dakota checked to see if she had her slip of paper seeing she did she handed it to her. Then she moved on to Anna, "Name?" She asked.
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota, Maurice, Alice

"Hopefully I get used to it," Anne laughed shallowly, still not having much air to draw on. "But please, warn me if there are any more surprises." Laughing softer now, she moved her luggage closer to her feet for easier access.

"Oh hi. I'm Anna." She acknowledged the student that had come over to them, offering him a seat. Noticing the ranger at the same time, she stated her name.

Myk - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: None

Walking back out of the cafeteria, he went to the Healing rooms, confronting the surgery room he despised so much. He never liked being in here, even being present in the room made him uncomfy.
Anna - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Dakota, Maurice, Alice

"Hopefully I get used to it," Anne laughed shallowly, still not having much air to draw on. "But please, warn me if there are any more surprises." Laughing softer now, she moved her luggage closer to her feet for easier access.

"Oh hi. I'm Anna." She acknowledged the student that had come over to them, offering him a seat. Noticing the ranger at the same time, she stated her name.

Myk - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: None

Walking back out of the cafeteria, he went to the Healing rooms, confronting the surgery room he despised so much. He never liked being in here, even being present in the room made him uncomfy.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Avairna mrrowed with laughter before sneaking up behind Soph and tapping her on the back with her paw. Last one. She told herself. She really did have to go and talk to students, but this was much more fun. As the self-declared official welcomer, it was her job.
Avairna mrrowed with laughter before sneaking up behind Soph and tapping her on the back with her paw. Last one. She told herself. She really did have to go and talk to students, but this was much more fun. As the self-declared official welcomer, it was her job.
y1ib5Xu.pngH2R3hOD.pngSDESNQe.pngl7zLBky.pngxppmNpa.png
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Majkku

"Nice to meet you! So, what's your flavor of magic, Majkku?" he said, putting his fingers together in an imitation of a chef at the word 'flavor.'

Seeing Avairna again and close to another shifting student to boot, Bill lead Majikku closer to their group by the door. Best to nip this kid's fears in the bud.
Bill Simich -- Male -- 39 -- Ixverlut, Life -- Parsons the chameleon -- Mentions: Majkku

"Nice to meet you! So, what's your flavor of magic, Majkku?" he said, putting his fingers together in an imitation of a chef at the word 'flavor.'

Seeing Avairna again and close to another shifting student to boot, Bill lead Majikku closer to their group by the door. Best to nip this kid's fears in the bud.
bic_signaturefinal_by_starkindlerstudio-daq8vx1.png
Fallon Musefount (Dreams teacher)
male/37/Tserene + Dream specialty
familiar: Gloria (Galway sheep)

mentions: Anna, Dakota, Maurice

Being a teacher of introspection, Fallon strove to treat each new batch of students with kindness. However, many second-year students of the Academy knew Fallon for his absentminded side: one that could be seen outside of his immersive lessons. As staff would know, the days before classes began were the best times to witness this side in action.

Fallon had returned to the school grounds hours before the other teachers. His morning started in the pasture, where he tended to his familiar, then continued with breakfast in his quaint, little hut. He then spent an hour cooking a celebratory meal for the school's chef (they deserved it, with all of the effort they'd be using this year), then reviewed the activity he'd prepared for his first-year class...

... and then realized he had forgotten to empty his classroom's cabinets before the summer began.

After a hurried half-hour of boxing old paintings, Fallon returned to the cafeteria with a tired gait. Any returning student could tell that he had been rushing to complete something again. Fallon was sure he had missed the initial wave of first-years, but was thankful he still had time to chat.

Seeing a group of students enter the room, he called out with a smile. "Hello, everyone. I see you've been speaking of a 'surprise' outside - is our Animal teacher up to no good once again? I hope you don't mind if I join your table."
Fallon Musefount (Dreams teacher)
male/37/Tserene + Dream specialty
familiar: Gloria (Galway sheep)

mentions: Anna, Dakota, Maurice

Being a teacher of introspection, Fallon strove to treat each new batch of students with kindness. However, many second-year students of the Academy knew Fallon for his absentminded side: one that could be seen outside of his immersive lessons. As staff would know, the days before classes began were the best times to witness this side in action.

Fallon had returned to the school grounds hours before the other teachers. His morning started in the pasture, where he tended to his familiar, then continued with breakfast in his quaint, little hut. He then spent an hour cooking a celebratory meal for the school's chef (they deserved it, with all of the effort they'd be using this year), then reviewed the activity he'd prepared for his first-year class...

... and then realized he had forgotten to empty his classroom's cabinets before the summer began.

After a hurried half-hour of boxing old paintings, Fallon returned to the cafeteria with a tired gait. Any returning student could tell that he had been rushing to complete something again. Fallon was sure he had missed the initial wave of first-years, but was thankful he still had time to chat.

Seeing a group of students enter the room, he called out with a smile. "Hello, everyone. I see you've been speaking of a 'surprise' outside - is our Animal teacher up to no good once again? I hope you don't mind if I join your table."

Flavor? Majkku thought before realizing what Bill meant. “I-I’m a s-shifter.” Majkku said. I really hope he doesn’t ask me to shift, I hate doing it. My ears always shown after I come out of shifting.

Ki - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Life - Meringue the cat - Interactions: Open!

Ki arrived in the cafeteria, which is where most of the other students had gone towards. She entered and saw a bunch of students sitting at tables, most chatting among themselves. With a sigh, Ki sat down at the empty end of a table, the other half full of students. She looked around, unsure of what they were waiting for.

Flavor? Majkku thought before realizing what Bill meant. “I-I’m a s-shifter.” Majkku said. I really hope he doesn’t ask me to shift, I hate doing it. My ears always shown after I come out of shifting.

Ki - Female- 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Life - Meringue the cat - Interactions: Open!

Ki arrived in the cafeteria, which is where most of the other students had gone towards. She entered and saw a bunch of students sitting at tables, most chatting among themselves. With a sigh, Ki sat down at the empty end of a table, the other half full of students. She looked around, unsure of what they were waiting for.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Myk Galewind - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: Ki

Finally finished with the cleaning work (working as fast as he could so he could leave), he returned to his place in the cafeteria, seeing the slips of paper being handed out.

Along with that, he saw a first year sitting alone. They looked a bit confused, so he did the natural thing and walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Mr. Myk, one of the Healers here. Right now they're handing out the papers that have your dorm partners and schedules on them. I think.." Never really paying attention to these orientations, he had to draw off of his own schooling experience.
Anna - Female - 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Fallon, Dakota, Muarice

"Oh, sure." Having no problems with it, she turned to the people already there to try and judge their opinions on it. Not good at reading people anyways, she made sure to add on an "if everyone else is fine with it, of course."
Myk Galewind - Male - 35 - Healer - Tserene, Love - Mittens the Harpy Eagle - Mentions: Ki

Finally finished with the cleaning work (working as fast as he could so he could leave), he returned to his place in the cafeteria, seeing the slips of paper being handed out.

Along with that, he saw a first year sitting alone. They looked a bit confused, so he did the natural thing and walked over to her. "Hey, I'm Mr. Myk, one of the Healers here. Right now they're handing out the papers that have your dorm partners and schedules on them. I think.." Never really paying attention to these orientations, he had to draw off of his own schooling experience.
Anna - Female - 16 - Year 1 - Ixie, Shadow - Chocolate the mouse - Mentions: Fallon, Dakota, Muarice

"Oh, sure." Having no problems with it, she turned to the people already there to try and judge their opinions on it. Not good at reading people anyways, she made sure to add on an "if everyone else is fine with it, of course."

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Soph turned at feeling the tap. “Hello... ARGHHHHHHH!”

Crumpet also flipped out at the sudden appearance of the panther, and was yelping his butt off. Soph stumbled backwards and tripped. She fell lightly onto her bum. Ferris laughed at his cousin’s expense.

“Nice one Ms. Avairna!”
Soph turned at feeling the tap. “Hello... ARGHHHHHHH!”

Crumpet also flipped out at the sudden appearance of the panther, and was yelping his butt off. Soph stumbled backwards and tripped. She fell lightly onto her bum. Ferris laughed at his cousin’s expense.

“Nice one Ms. Avairna!”
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Alice Silverfoot - female - 34 - NPC/Ranger- Tserene - Aneira the White Rabbit - Cafeteria - Dakota/Anna/Maurice

Alice handed a slip of paper to Anna and turned to Maurice, "Name?" She asked while Dakota examined her paper with a frown.
Alice Silverfoot - female - 34 - NPC/Ranger- Tserene - Aneira the White Rabbit - Cafeteria - Dakota/Anna/Maurice

Alice handed a slip of paper to Anna and turned to Maurice, "Name?" She asked while Dakota examined her paper with a frown.
1 2 3 4 5