Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Constellation/Starmap thoughts
1 2
All of the above please, those all sound so cool and exactly like how I imagine starmap and constellation would act!! Also, imagine if each dragon's starmap/constellation genes are actual pieces of universes where, like, when they're born with the gene their pattern will match a piece of space exactly and you can monitor that specific area of the galaxy just by looking at that specific dragon's scales? :D
All of the above please, those all sound so cool and exactly like how I imagine starmap and constellation would act!! Also, imagine if each dragon's starmap/constellation genes are actual pieces of universes where, like, when they're born with the gene their pattern will match a piece of space exactly and you can monitor that specific area of the galaxy just by looking at that specific dragon's scales? :D
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Also, I’m dumb, I forgot to Star this thing to look at it, and thought no one saw it
Also, I’m dumb, I forgot to Star this thing to look at it, and thought no one saw it
Fjqort2.pngDPMiCiU.gifStressed and space obsessedDPMiCiU.gifVSv3Raz.png
@Kataraacts that’s a really cool thought! Twins would have the same star pattern
@Kataraacts that’s a really cool thought! Twins would have the same star pattern
@sunwolf
Can you imagine a lil dragon birthday party:
Party goers: “happy 100th birthday!”
Con/starmap dragon: *body starts raining lil meteors
@sunwolf
Can you imagine a lil dragon birthday party:
Party goers: “happy 100th birthday!”
Con/starmap dragon: *body starts raining lil meteors
pulls out pencil and notebook, scribblin down ideas
pulls out pencil and notebook, scribblin down ideas