Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any people still here from June + KS?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hello, joined June 23rd. Found out about the game after KS was over :( Stumbled onto it from Undel's other work.
Hello, joined June 23rd. Found out about the game after KS was over :( Stumbled onto it from Undel's other work.
Spark of Genius or Spark of Insanity, they both look the same to me.
Here!
Here!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
Another June 2013 registered player. I hesitated on getting an account, because I had a lot of sites I visited. In the end, I wished I started earlier since the other sites didn't last for too long. :X
Another June 2013 registered player. I hesitated on getting an account, because I had a lot of sites I visited. In the end, I wished I started earlier since the other sites didn't last for too long. :X
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
Joined on the opening date. couldnt afford kicksatarter backing though
Joined on the opening date. couldnt afford kicksatarter backing though
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
June 9th!
I never even heard of kickstarter until it was too late or i would have liked to back it and for some reason never got round to making an account in the 8th but i'm still here and have been addicted to this game ever since~
June 9th!
I never even heard of kickstarter until it was too late or i would have liked to back it and for some reason never got round to making an account in the 8th but i'm still here and have been addicted to this game ever since~
9ctT8L5.gif
Do not lose hope, please believe that there are a thousand beautiful things
waiting for you. Sunshine comes to all who feel rain.
June 22nd here!
June 22nd here!
Joined June 10th. Didn't even know it was a thing, although I had followed it vaguely over the years.
Joined June 10th. Didn't even know it was a thing, although I had followed it vaguely over the years.
Me! I joined June 8, 2013!

I would have done the KS had I found out sooner. I was beyond thrilled to catch the short open window last year and get in on the 8th.
Me! I joined June 8, 2013!

I would have done the KS had I found out sooner. I was beyond thrilled to catch the short open window last year and get in on the 8th.
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
June 24th, 2013!

Of course, I completely forgot about the site until just last month... When I came back I only had my progens and their 3 children. And a bunch of inbox messages including downtime gifts.
June 24th, 2013!

Of course, I completely forgot about the site until just last month... When I came back I only had my progens and their 3 children. And a bunch of inbox messages including downtime gifts.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
June 8th, yo~
June 8th, yo~
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25