Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hallow's Simple Portraits
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32
@SimFeetUnder Sprite's done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GZ6rVFO.png[/img] I decided to go for a bit of a simpler frame than I originally planned, hopefully it looks alright!
@SimFeetUnder
Sprite's done!

GZ6rVFO.png

I decided to go for a bit of a simpler frame than I originally planned, hopefully it looks alright!
wmI4zZE.png
Alright? Pff... I love it!
Alright? Pff... I love it!
@HallowDarkfrost May I be on the open pinglist please? Thank you!
@HallowDarkfrost May I be on the open pinglist please? Thank you!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@skimskittaa Skitta is now finished! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OZMRL2t.png[/img] When I was taking a closer look at the skin (it was actually the art in her bio that prompted me to do so) I noticed that what I thought were vines were actually wicked long horns, and while I didn't make them super long because I value my sanity, I did try to incorporate more elements of the skin in than I said I would. @SimFeetUnder I'm very happy to hear it ^u^ @3idolon Added!
@skimskittaa Skitta is now finished!

OZMRL2t.png

When I was taking a closer look at the skin (it was actually the art in her bio that prompted me to do so) I noticed that what I thought were vines were actually wicked long horns, and while I didn't make them super long because I value my sanity, I did try to incorporate more elements of the skin in than I said I would.

@SimFeetUnder I'm very happy to hear it ^u^
@3idolon Added!
wmI4zZE.png
I think she looks great. I especially like the capsule and the background there.
I think she looks great. I especially like the capsule and the background there.
bHeX9bv.png
I'd love a ping if you ever do spirals!
I'd love a ping if you ever do spirals!
just a little lad
@Oxalis Got you!
@Oxalis Got you!
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost is this still open?
@HallowDarkfrost is this still open?
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@DaisyChain82 I do intend to reopen it at some point, but midterms and school and stuff have been taking up a lot of my time lately! I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like, so you can be notified when I open slots again.
@DaisyChain82 I do intend to reopen it at some point, but midterms and school and stuff have been taking up a lot of my time lately! I can add you to the pinglist if you'd like, so you can be notified when I open slots again.
wmI4zZE.png
Yes please!!@hallowdarkfrost
Yes please!!@hallowdarkfrost
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32