Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art, Characters, & Design Customs!
@ratjima

i'd love to draw farlozn! my shop is linked in my signature!
@ratjima

i'd love to draw farlozn! my shop is linked in my signature!
@ratjima

Hey there! If you're currently looking for USD work, I'm currently open for commissions! For digital work, headshots start at $30 and fullbodies at $40. Here's my thread with more info. Let me know if you're interested, and have a good one!
@ratjima

Hey there! If you're currently looking for USD work, I'm currently open for commissions! For digital work, headshots start at $30 and fullbodies at $40. Here's my thread with more info. Let me know if you're interested, and have a good one!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
hi there, i currently only take USD but i really think my art's worth it :]
you can find info and examples in my sig!
maximilian and osion look like they'd be real fun to draw so out of your ocs i'd prefer to draw them ^^
hi there, i currently only take USD but i really think my art's worth it :]
you can find info and examples in my sig!
maximilian and osion look like they'd be real fun to draw so out of your ocs i'd prefer to draw them ^^
@noxus

sending a DM now!
@noxus

sending a DM now!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
@ratjima

Hey! Here's a link to my shop: X
I know you said you only rarely consider USD, but I figured I'd post this anyways just to see if you were interested. In terms of characters, I'm most interested in drawing Osion, Maximillian, and Allonzo, though I'd be open to others. If you're interested, feel free to @ me here, post on my thread, or shoot me a PM :}
@ratjima

Hey! Here's a link to my shop: X
I know you said you only rarely consider USD, but I figured I'd post this anyways just to see if you were interested. In terms of characters, I'm most interested in drawing Osion, Maximillian, and Allonzo, though I'd be open to others. If you're interested, feel free to @ me here, post on my thread, or shoot me a PM :}
p3jERvH.png
@ratjima

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2886382/1

This is the link to my shop! I do only humanoid art this includes humanoid monsters, I am currently accepting all USD/G/T I also have a bribe list of items that can be exchanged instead of gems or treasure. Though if you would like more examples of my art feel feel to DM me and I can send you more or guide you towards where I post a large chunk of my art. As for what character I am interested in drawing Eynai, Thoradiel, and Maximilian caught my eye.
@ratjima

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2886382/1

This is the link to my shop! I do only humanoid art this includes humanoid monsters, I am currently accepting all USD/G/T I also have a bribe list of items that can be exchanged instead of gems or treasure. Though if you would like more examples of my art feel feel to DM me and I can send you more or guide you towards where I post a large chunk of my art. As for what character I am interested in drawing Eynai, Thoradiel, and Maximilian caught my eye.
Hey, I’d be happy to draw any of your characters! Link to my shop which has examples is in my signature @ratjima
Hey, I’d be happy to draw any of your characters! Link to my shop which has examples is in my signature @ratjima
Want some digital or traditional art? Check out my art shop here
@RomeoTheGod

sending a DM shortly!
@RomeoTheGod

sending a DM shortly!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon ButtonWishlist ButtonF.A.Q. ButtonLooking For G1s Button
@ratjima
I can draw Farlozn, I'd be especially interested in doing a headshot, but I could do other styles as well.

You can find my examples (as well as prices) Here. Do let me know if you're interested. You can message me on here or through discord~
@ratjima
I can draw Farlozn, I'd be especially interested in doing a headshot, but I could do other styles as well.

You can find my examples (as well as prices) Here. Do let me know if you're interested. You can message me on here or through discord~
@ratjima Hi!! I would definitely be open to drawing Pistachio and Farlozn! :D Some of my recently completed work is, [img]https://i.imgur.com/a1aEjtb.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/600928219960705036/735743321065914389/rethal.png[/img]
@ratjima

Hi!! I would definitely be open to drawing Pistachio and Farlozn! :D

Some of my recently completed work is,
a1aEjtb.jpg

rethal.png
RKsoJ3A.png