Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Selling Dragons/Pricing
Hi, I haven't been active on here in a while and I wanted to sell my dragons for gems/treasure to use for offsite trading. I read that you should search on the Auction House for similar dragons, but I wasn't completely sure exactly you should search for.
For example, what makes a dragon more valuable? All of mine are somewhat older so would that raise the price? Also, how would you search by color?
If there is a guide for this that someone could link that would be amazing. Sorry for all of the questions, I don't remember anything from this site. Thank you in advance!
Hi, I haven't been active on here in a while and I wanted to sell my dragons for gems/treasure to use for offsite trading. I read that you should search on the Auction House for similar dragons, but I wasn't completely sure exactly you should search for.
For example, what makes a dragon more valuable? All of mine are somewhat older so would that raise the price? Also, how would you search by color?
If there is a guide for this that someone could link that would be amazing. Sorry for all of the questions, I don't remember anything from this site. Thank you in advance!
@Butterfliez age of dragons does not matter, its more the amount of digits in the ID numbers. after quick skim none of your dragons seem to have especially low digits, so its not going to matter much in the pricing. just search for similar color range and breed. (for example if you want to search for price of red xxy imperial, you look for xxy imperials and set the color ranges to cover all the red colors)
@Butterfliez age of dragons does not matter, its more the amount of digits in the ID numbers. after quick skim none of your dragons seem to have especially low digits, so its not going to matter much in the pricing. just search for similar color range and breed. (for example if you want to search for price of red xxy imperial, you look for xxy imperials and set the color ranges to cover all the red colors)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark
That makes a lot more sense, thank you so much!
@Ralzakark
That makes a lot more sense, thank you so much!