Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ~~ 15% Light Dom Discount ~~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 271 272
Would you be up for trying to snag me a pastel thorn bundle?
Would you be up for trying to snag me a pastel thorn bundle?
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren - Sure, I can grab one if it stocks!
@starrynightren - Sure, I can grab one if it stocks!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Fabulous! I'm actually waiting on a finalized trade converting my gems to treasure, so I'll probably send the mons tomorrow.
Fabulous! I'm actually waiting on a finalized trade converting my gems to treasure, so I'll probably send the mons tomorrow.
nRvmYpn.png
@starrynightren - Cool, whenever works, just remind me what you want when you message me!
@starrynightren - Cool, whenever works, just remind me what you want when you message me!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MotherOfBeardies Could you grab me a regular Savannah scroll? They're in stock right now!
@MotherOfBeardies Could you grab me a regular Savannah scroll? They're in stock right now!
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13 - Sure, send the treasure when you're ready.
@gbot13 - Sure, send the treasure when you're ready.
Could I request a Primary Gene: Savannah? Should be 119,000 treasure with the discount.
Could I request a Primary Gene: Savannah? Should be 119,000 treasure with the discount.
@MotherOfBeardies I'm back with more money! Could you grab me one Ragged and 2x Tear?
@MotherOfBeardies I'm back with more money! Could you grab me one Ragged and 2x Tear?
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Tatzelwurm @gbot13 - Sure, send the treasure when you're ready!
@Tatzelwurm @gbot13 - Sure, send the treasure when you're ready!
@MotherOfBeardies
Oooh, there's some apparel I want. Are you still on?
@MotherOfBeardies
Oooh, there's some apparel I want. Are you still on?
wY86E88.gif
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 271 272