Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Happy 1st Anniversary Flight Rising!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85
Happy Anniversary everyone!!!
Happy Anniversary everyone!!!
tsume_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsk1w.gif
Happy birthday, Flight Rising! ♥ Congratulations!
Happy birthday, Flight Rising! ♥ Congratulations!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
How do you get the cakes?
How do you get the cakes?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
i just had crim wanting one of my cakes for 1000 treasure and i thought ha ha ha.. no.

@gwenfoxe
in time , you will be given 5 of each. check your last page of your food hoard.
i just had crim wanting one of my cakes for 1000 treasure and i thought ha ha ha.. no.

@gwenfoxe
http://dragonknight-clan.weebly.com

clan webpage work in progress.
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! :D
Happy Birthday Flight Rising! :D
Happy Birthday flight rising! And thank you all who have built and continue to add to this amazing site! :)
Happy Birthday flight rising! And thank you all who have built and continue to add to this amazing site! :)
windleft_zpsojegxxo1.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifwindright_zpsee23nxkw.png
Wow I need at least 20 trunkers even though I have no idea what I'll do with them all...but anyway. Glad to see items are stocking in higher amounts now, thanks so much for the great response to user feedback on that issue!
Wow I need at least 20 trunkers even though I have no idea what I'll do with them all...but anyway. Glad to see items are stocking in higher amounts now, thanks so much for the great response to user feedback on that issue!
Happy birthday Flight Rising! And glad to see Papa Pool Noodle won't be starving again!
Happy birthday Flight Rising! And glad to see Papa Pool Noodle won't be starving again!
Flying wherever the wind takes me! Every day is a new adventure!
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising! I may have just got here, but I'm looking forward to another year already. :3
Happy Birthday, Flight Rising! I may have just got here, but I'm looking forward to another year already. :3
[quote name="dragonknight32" date="2014-06-08 17:02:46"]i just had crim wanting one of my cakes for 1000 treasure and i thought ha ha ha.. no. @gwenfoxe in time , you will be given 5 of each. check your last page of your food hoard.[/quote] @dragonknight32 Thanks!
dragonknight32 wrote on 2014-06-08 17:02:46:

@gwenfoxe

@dragonknight32
Thanks!
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 84 85