Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Helping eachother create lore
1 2
-Name: You can call me 'Yuri'! It's obvs not my name, but since it's part of my username it makes sense to call me that :)
-Pronouns: Any!
-Likes: Dragons (duh), indie horror (like spooky unfiction, SCP, etc), and Fire Emblem
-Dislikes: I'm sorry spiders, but I simply do not vibe with you...
-Lore: I'm personally focusing on fleshing out each of my dragons as unique characters in their roles, and building off the foundation of FR's breed-related lore! My clan is almost entirely Gaolers (I like them a lot, ahah) and I'm building on the lore of them catching and containing monsters. I'm happy with how my lore is coming out so far, but I'd love feedback! (Phoenix, Starrise, and Moonrun are still missing biographies, though ^^')

Oh, I also don't mind coding simple bios if you all need help with that! I've already made one (link in my signature) and I'm hoping to fill my free bio code thread with lots more ^^
-Name: You can call me 'Yuri'! It's obvs not my name, but since it's part of my username it makes sense to call me that :)
-Pronouns: Any!
-Likes: Dragons (duh), indie horror (like spooky unfiction, SCP, etc), and Fire Emblem
-Dislikes: I'm sorry spiders, but I simply do not vibe with you...
-Lore: I'm personally focusing on fleshing out each of my dragons as unique characters in their roles, and building off the foundation of FR's breed-related lore! My clan is almost entirely Gaolers (I like them a lot, ahah) and I'm building on the lore of them catching and containing monsters. I'm happy with how my lore is coming out so far, but I'd love feedback! (Phoenix, Starrise, and Moonrun are still missing biographies, though ^^')

Oh, I also don't mind coding simple bios if you all need help with that! I've already made one (link in my signature) and I'm hoping to fill my free bio code thread with lots more ^^
yuri_sig.png Clan Lore
Bio Templates
@YurisLeclair
You have some lovely Gaolers and some interesting characters. I'd be particularly interested in what monsters they are guarding and why? I also might definitely need help coding bio's in the future.
@YurisLeclair
You have some lovely Gaolers and some interesting characters. I'd be particularly interested in what monsters they are guarding and why? I also might definitely need help coding bio's in the future.
Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
@Amberowl28 So far I only have the Emperor they're guarding, but in the future I'd love to expand their creepy little menagerie to include more monsters. If anyone has any suggestions there I'd love to hear it :)

And I'll take bio coding requests! All that I ask is that you let me post the blank version on my thread for others to use as well.
@Amberowl28 So far I only have the Emperor they're guarding, but in the future I'd love to expand their creepy little menagerie to include more monsters. If anyone has any suggestions there I'd love to hear it :)

And I'll take bio coding requests! All that I ask is that you let me post the blank version on my thread for others to use as well.
yuri_sig.png Clan Lore
Bio Templates
@YurisLeclair

That's very kind. I'd love a bio for my windy tundra clan members. I haven't really thought about what the bio's should look like though as i have only just started writing their lore.

I think it could be a cool idea if the monsters reflected their fears or flaws in some way that they have to overcome. Could lead to some interesting character development and stories.

@YurisLeclair

That's very kind. I'd love a bio for my windy tundra clan members. I haven't really thought about what the bio's should look like though as i have only just started writing their lore.

I think it could be a cool idea if the monsters reflected their fears or flaws in some way that they have to overcome. Could lead to some interesting character development and stories.

Wing-_L.png.The Amber Scrolls Project KsT5unQ.png
@YurisLeclair
I just read through your dragons bios and their all so cool! I especially am a huge sucker for monsters and monster hunter stories so I think your story for them is so cool! And I agree with Amberowl it would be super interesting that when you add more creatures that their more based of fears and flaws that the characters might have. Maybe one creature can be kinda based like a siren type of creature, that some dragons can be more effected by it then others. Kinda like how say a person makes fun and ridicules someone and depending on the person one can get very sad and what that person says can get in their head a lot more than someone who is more indifferent to those type of comments and isn't that effected by that person, hopefully that makes sense I'm not the best at explaining stuff
@YurisLeclair
I just read through your dragons bios and their all so cool! I especially am a huge sucker for monsters and monster hunter stories so I think your story for them is so cool! And I agree with Amberowl it would be super interesting that when you add more creatures that their more based of fears and flaws that the characters might have. Maybe one creature can be kinda based like a siren type of creature, that some dragons can be more effected by it then others. Kinda like how say a person makes fun and ridicules someone and depending on the person one can get very sad and what that person says can get in their head a lot more than someone who is more indifferent to those type of comments and isn't that effected by that person, hopefully that makes sense I'm not the best at explaining stuff
-Name: Skittles251
-Pronouns: she/her or they/them. Not overly picky.
-Dislikes: Bugs
-Lore: Eh. Honestly, kind of random. I've worked a lot of fandragons into my lore (and changed names for a few) but I also have some original dragons. My goal has been to add some more tension to the group. So far it's coming along, sort of. I'm just a little stuck with most of the dragons after Halloween. Feedback is appreciated!
-Name: Skittles251
-Pronouns: she/her or they/them. Not overly picky.
-Dislikes: Bugs
-Lore: Eh. Honestly, kind of random. I've worked a lot of fandragons into my lore (and changed names for a few) but I also have some original dragons. My goal has been to add some more tension to the group. So far it's coming along, sort of. I'm just a little stuck with most of the dragons after Halloween. Feedback is appreciated!
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
I have a female guardian who is the Alpha Female leader of my clan. I have used her to bond with more familiars than any other dragon, so she has learned to speak 10 languages.
I have a female guardian who is the Alpha Female leader of my clan. I have used her to bond with more familiars than any other dragon, so she has learned to speak 10 languages.
QMoR6fx.png
1 2