Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122
*cracks knuckles* Okay! Let's get to this.

1. Wasn't wearing shoes at a school dance while doing a group dance, I did the wrong step and the girl in front of me stepped flat on my foot with stiletto heels. Broke my foot.

2. Pinned my wrist behind a door at a place I worked because my boss was in the way.

3. Walked on burning asphalt shoeless, got third degree burns on the bottom of my feet but it felt like nothing so I didn't know till the blisters formed.

Think those are the main ones.
*cracks knuckles* Okay! Let's get to this.

1. Wasn't wearing shoes at a school dance while doing a group dance, I did the wrong step and the girl in front of me stepped flat on my foot with stiletto heels. Broke my foot.

2. Pinned my wrist behind a door at a place I worked because my boss was in the way.

3. Walked on burning asphalt shoeless, got third degree burns on the bottom of my feet but it felt like nothing so I didn't know till the blisters formed.

Think those are the main ones.
Oracle/tarot readings
Lgbtqia+ podcast recs
I was playing tag with my sister, running around the living room when I ran into a super cushy recliner. My pinkie bent the wrong way and fractured. It was extremely painful actually.

I cut open my thumb nail with a potato peeler.

I was jumping off my parents bed with my sister when I was like 5 or 6. Bed was pretty high up for kids. We tried jumping holding hands and she didn't jump with me but still held my hand a little too long, I ended up doing a front flip and landing on my foot wrong breaking it. I cried a little but sobered up once my mom said we might go to the doctors. I actually was so scared of the doctors that for 2 days I used a scooter to walk around the house and outside pretending I was fine, but obviously my mom knew something was up. She told me to walk on it and I tried and fell, but kept crying 'I'm fine!' on the way to the hospital. Also I was an extreme fashionista at the time, obsessed with skirts, dresses and stockings, so while I had my cast on I would literally stretch my stockings to fit over my cast. Just a funny detail as a kid.
I was playing tag with my sister, running around the living room when I ran into a super cushy recliner. My pinkie bent the wrong way and fractured. It was extremely painful actually.

I cut open my thumb nail with a potato peeler.

I was jumping off my parents bed with my sister when I was like 5 or 6. Bed was pretty high up for kids. We tried jumping holding hands and she didn't jump with me but still held my hand a little too long, I ended up doing a front flip and landing on my foot wrong breaking it. I cried a little but sobered up once my mom said we might go to the doctors. I actually was so scared of the doctors that for 2 days I used a scooter to walk around the house and outside pretending I was fine, but obviously my mom knew something was up. She told me to walk on it and I tried and fell, but kept crying 'I'm fine!' on the way to the hospital. Also I was an extreme fashionista at the time, obsessed with skirts, dresses and stockings, so while I had my cast on I would literally stretch my stockings to fit over my cast. Just a funny detail as a kid.
I spilled boiling ramen on my fingers today-

... the ramen was w e l l worth it
I spilled boiling ramen on my fingers today-

... the ramen was w e l l worth it
She/Her | Artwork

LEpJMnn.png rolz5s9.png
BT1N47G.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png

OpalTitanium
tried to cut a bouncy ball in half with a serrated bread knife :,)
6xKYgmc.png
[quote name="Preachwire" date="2020-07-12 07:49:43" ] tried to cut a bouncy ball in half with a serrated bread knife :,) [/quote] why? What were you trying to do?
Preachwire wrote on 2020-07-12 07:49:43:

why? What were you trying to do?
45236738729b76f868efd6bdb0124f6bd9fc6d9d.png
@OrderAnura

I was trying to share it with my friends :,) ended up getting 6 stitches and splitting my tendon instead! ((Keep in mind I was very young when this happened lmao)
@OrderAnura

I was trying to share it with my friends :,) ended up getting 6 stitches and splitting my tendon instead! ((Keep in mind I was very young when this happened lmao)
6xKYgmc.png
I was asleep fell off the bed, and woke up on the floor with a giant purple bruise on my shin thinking "What the..."

Edit: I know it's not much compared to some of the other stuff on this post, but it's what my mind immediately went to when reading the title
I was asleep fell off the bed, and woke up on the floor with a giant purple bruise on my shin thinking "What the..."

Edit: I know it's not much compared to some of the other stuff on this post, but it's what my mind immediately went to when reading the title
[quote name="@LadyCarthia" date="2020-07-10 10:09:48" ] Stabbed myself with a mechanical pencil Side note: it went it perfectly horizontal and I can still see the graphite under my skin where it healed over [/quote] Did you go to the doctor? They should be able to remove it (along with a chunk of flesh)
@LadyCarthia wrote on 2020-07-10 10:09:48:
Stabbed myself with a mechanical pencil

Side note: it went it perfectly horizontal and I can still see the graphite under my skin where it healed over
Did you go to the doctor?
They should be able to remove it (along with a chunk of flesh)
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
[quote name="Saiban" date="2020-05-16 14:13:46" ] hurt my wrist really badly by slamming my hands on my desk bruised my nose by slamming it on my desk [/quote] news flash: i did something stupid with my desk again slammed my face into my desk and cut my lip on my braces
Saiban wrote on 2020-05-16 14:13:46:
hurt my wrist really badly by slamming my hands on my desk
bruised my nose by slamming it on my desk

news flash: i did something stupid with my desk again
slammed my face into my desk and cut my lip on my braces
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@EssenceOfNexus

It’s a super small wound, barely noticeable unless I pointed it out. Even then it’s hard to see. It doesn’t bother me it’s just stupid that it even happened in the first place, lol
@EssenceOfNexus

It’s a super small wound, barely noticeable unless I pointed it out. Even then it’s hard to see. It doesn’t bother me it’s just stupid that it even happened in the first place, lol
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 121 122