Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FOUND THE SURPRISE
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 62 63
@Brains

It's an insect? An insect... cake?

I love how Crim is asking for things no one has. xD
@Brains

It's an insect? An insect... cake?

I love how Crim is asking for things no one has. xD
I'm irritated it's a food item, I'll end up selling it by accident. I hate having special food items. I had to buy the lucky star arcane food item five times after I kept auto-selling it, and eventually gave up.
I'm irritated it's a food item, I'll end up selling it by accident. I hate having special food items. I had to buy the lucky star arcane food item five times after I kept auto-selling it, and eventually gave up.
BUG CAKE
BUG CAKE
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
[quote name="Dalinar" date="2014-06-08 14:13:22"]@Aequorin Of course (though none of these apply to me, I just usually happen to go to bed early and will crash soon...) I just want to experience... the fun everyone else is having? The sharing of stuff found, the discussions, the excitement of OMG NEW STUFF. Checking tomorrow and seeing that most of the website has gone to sleep already (I am just after rollover, usually) is just... not the same thing. And today is a special day. I barely managed to sleep last night because I was so excited for FR's birthday! (I've been here for a whole year now!) Now I'm just... Like @Shacco mentioned, updates are up usually earlier and it's 2PM FR time already. It's past 10PM here... I just wish I could experience it. That's all.[/quote] @Dalinar, I understand. It's fun and it's exciting and there's just something about being there. As others have mentioned, there's a lot of work involved with this one. The devs and the artists are working on it as we speak.
Dalinar wrote on 2014-06-08 14:13:22:
@Aequorin

Of course (though none of these apply to me, I just usually happen to go to bed early and will crash soon...) I just want to experience... the fun everyone else is having? The sharing of stuff found, the discussions, the excitement of OMG NEW STUFF. Checking tomorrow and seeing that most of the website has gone to sleep already (I am just after rollover, usually) is just... not the same thing. And today is a special day. I barely managed to sleep last night because I was so excited for FR's birthday! (I've been here for a whole year now!)

Now I'm just...

Like @Shacco mentioned, updates are up usually earlier and it's 2PM FR time already. It's past 10PM here... I just wish I could experience it. That's all.

@Dalinar, I understand. It's fun and it's exciting and there's just something about being there.

As others have mentioned, there's a lot of work involved with this one. The devs and the artists are working on it as we speak.
There's a huge ant eating the cake! I think the idea is that bugs got to the cake, by the description.
There's a huge ant eating the cake! I think the idea is that bugs got to the cake, by the description.
ARE YOU GUYS SURE THE CAKE ISN'T A LIE?
ARE YOU GUYS SURE THE CAKE ISN'T A LIE?
I have a feeling that the "Stolen" in the name means that someone left it out too long and some bugs got into it.
I have a feeling that the "Stolen" in the name means that someone left it out too long and some bugs got into it.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
[quote name="Lililira" date="2014-06-08 14:19:03"][item=1st Anniversary Stolen Cake] What is this?[/quote] @Lililira It seems to be an ant covered cake... ANOTHER ITEM TO HOARD?
Lililira wrote on 2014-06-08 14:19:03:
1st Anniversary Stolen Cake

What is this?
@Lililira
It seems to be an ant covered cake...

ANOTHER ITEM TO HOARD?
well it is a stolen cake
well it is a stolen cake
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
Just refreshed main page - Showcased Dragon: Snapper
Just refreshed main page - Showcased Dragon: Snapper