Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] DV Prismatic Pup [SOLD]
I'm in need of some gems to finish a few projects, so I'm taking offers on my Prismatic Pup (ID #133547): https://dappervolk.com/pet/133547

I'd prefer gems/currency, but I may take certain items, like WC scrolls, as partial payment. Not interested in dragons at the moment.

Edit: Since my replies have confused a few people, I'm looking for the offer to be around 13-15kg total value. My reply below was meant to say that I'd ideally like at least 7-8kg of it to be pure currency or the gem MP items I plan to buy with it. I worded it poorly, apologies for any confusion!
I'm in need of some gems to finish a few projects, so I'm taking offers on my Prismatic Pup (ID #133547): https://dappervolk.com/pet/133547

I'd prefer gems/currency, but I may take certain items, like WC scrolls, as partial payment. Not interested in dragons at the moment.

Edit: Since my replies have confused a few people, I'm looking for the offer to be around 13-15kg total value. My reply below was meant to say that I'd ideally like at least 7-8kg of it to be pure currency or the gem MP items I plan to buy with it. I worded it poorly, apologies for any confusion!
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
@Kodama I can offer arcane sprite +4kg to start

why does every single pup out there have tenacious nature

Edit: Sorry, just noticed the pup is 6 digit so I adjusted my offer a little.
@Kodama I can offer arcane sprite +4kg to start

why does every single pup out there have tenacious nature

Edit: Sorry, just noticed the pup is 6 digit so I adjusted my offer a little.
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette - Thanks for the offer! c: I'll take it into consideration, but retired familiars/items are a lower priority for me since I'll probably just end up reselling them (and I'm lazy and don't wanna have to do it lol) so I'll likely give preference to an equal or similar value mostly/entirely currency offer if I get one, just as a heads up.
@FeeshyKette - Thanks for the offer! c: I'll take it into consideration, but retired familiars/items are a lower priority for me since I'll probably just end up reselling them (and I'm lazy and don't wanna have to do it lol) so I'll likely give preference to an equal or similar value mostly/entirely currency offer if I get one, just as a heads up.
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
[emoji=dog 3 size=1]
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

CwIEXQR.png
@Kodama

How many gems were you looking for?

Edit to clarify: what was your ballpark gem goal?
@Kodama

How many gems were you looking for?

Edit to clarify: what was your ballpark gem goal?
@100 - Well, ideally, all of the offer would be currency (or the gem marketplace items I intend to buy with it) but 7-8kg would get my highest priority projects done. If that's what you were asking?
@100 - Well, ideally, all of the offer would be currency (or the gem marketplace items I intend to buy with it) but 7-8kg would get my highest priority projects done. If that's what you were asking?
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

CwIEXQR.png
[emoji=dog 1 size=1] Also clarified my previous response in the original post, as it seems to have (understandably) caused some confusion. My apologies!

Also clarified my previous response in the original post, as it seems to have (understandably) caused some confusion. My apologies!
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

CwIEXQR.png
[emoji=dog 1 size=1]
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

CwIEXQR.png
Hi! Sorry for the trouble, but I'd like to withdraw my offer as I have recently managed to close a deal regarding the pup and is no longer looking for one. Good luck with your sales!
Hi! Sorry for the trouble, but I'd like to withdraw my offer as I have recently managed to close a deal regarding the pup and is no longer looking for one. Good luck with your sales!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette - That's fine, I'm glad you were able to get one! c: And thank you!
@FeeshyKette - That's fine, I'm glad you were able to get one! c: And thank you!
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

CwIEXQR.png