Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
Hi there, I have a small request for the people I have pinged here.

I need a pair for a project of mine and was hoping you all might be willing to help me out with this.
I am looking for at least two cream/obsidian/cream dragons to add to my lair for a project of mine (I will need a male and female minimum) and was hoping you might be willing to help me out by breeding your dragons to help me get the pair. Eye type is of no concern to me at this point and I may even contemplate buying multiple hatchlings from the nest for a decent price (25kt each) as well as compensation for the lending of your dragons.

The dragons in question are:

@AshenSage 's Cadence
@Reneth 's Aaaaa
@DragonStar17 's Dixie
@Kaleidostrophic 's Unnamed

Thank you in advance if you are able to help with this.
Hi there, I have a small request for the people I have pinged here.

I need a pair for a project of mine and was hoping you all might be willing to help me out with this.
I am looking for at least two cream/obsidian/cream dragons to add to my lair for a project of mine (I will need a male and female minimum) and was hoping you might be willing to help me out by breeding your dragons to help me get the pair. Eye type is of no concern to me at this point and I may even contemplate buying multiple hatchlings from the nest for a decent price (25kt each) as well as compensation for the lending of your dragons.

The dragons in question are:

@AshenSage 's Cadence
@Reneth 's Aaaaa
@DragonStar17 's Dixie
@Kaleidostrophic 's Unnamed

Thank you in advance if you are able to help with this.
tDeKDnH.png

Sure, I'm willing to help! Aaaaa's mate has a gray tert, though, which can make things pretty slow. But if I get a cream/obsidian/cream, I'll let you know!
Sure, I'm willing to help! Aaaaa's mate has a gray tert, though, which can make things pretty slow. But if I get a cream/obsidian/cream, I'll let you know!
@Reneth

Oh thank you so much ^^ I didn't realise Aaaaa had a mate already, I was hoping to pair off the dragons I enquired about with each other to get the cream/obs/cream dergs first round (hopefully) but that works two so thank you ^^
@Reneth

Oh thank you so much ^^ I didn't realise Aaaaa had a mate already, I was hoping to pair off the dragons I enquired about with each other to get the cream/obs/cream dergs first round (hopefully) but that works two so thank you ^^
tDeKDnH.png

Sorry I can't help with your project. Mine is going to be a fan dragon, and I'd rather keep his offspring list blank.

But good luck finding a pair for those colors! I know firsthand how hard it is to get cream/obsidian/cream.
Sorry I can't help with your project. Mine is going to be a fan dragon, and I'd rather keep his offspring list blank.

But good luck finding a pair for those colors! I know firsthand how hard it is to get cream/obsidian/cream.
@Kaleidostrophic

Fair enough ^^ Thank you for responding at least and the well wishes, I completely understand the desire for a blank offspring list on a fan dragon.
@Kaleidostrophic

Fair enough ^^ Thank you for responding at least and the well wishes, I completely understand the desire for a blank offspring list on a fan dragon.
tDeKDnH.png

Hello, I have been asked about Cadence quite a lot. I'm not big into breeding, but I also really like her and dunno if I could give her up or sell her or anything. I do want to help though, perhaps I can keep an eye out on her hatchlings if any have that same combo/colours you want?
Hello, I have been asked about Cadence quite a lot. I'm not big into breeding, but I also really like her and dunno if I could give her up or sell her or anything. I do want to help though, perhaps I can keep an eye out on her hatchlings if any have that same combo/colours you want?
@AshenSage Thank you so much, that would be wonderfull ^^
@AshenSage Thank you so much, that would be wonderfull ^^
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker Good news! I finally hatched a cream/obs/cream! Female, and has multi-eyes! I'm asking 7kT, if you're still interested. Her ID is 63972000. (Sorry, can't make an image appear, laptop died and phone is... diffucult.)
@LightBreaker Good news! I finally hatched a cream/obs/cream! Female, and has multi-eyes! I'm asking 7kT, if you're still interested. Her ID is 63972000. (Sorry, can't make an image appear, laptop died and phone is... diffucult.)
@Reneth That would be amazing thank you! I'll send a cr shortly!
@Reneth That would be amazing thank you! I'll send a cr shortly!
tDeKDnH.png