Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems 1g:1200kt
1 2 3
If redwoobacca doesn't claim them, I'd be interested! :>
If redwoobacca doesn't claim them, I'd be interested! :>
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@phorge i'll take em all, thanks! I'll send a CR :>
@phorge i'll take em all, thanks! I'll send a CR :>
@Mida how many gems are you needing? I can always ping you when I get some more! : D
@Mida how many gems are you needing? I can always ping you when I get some more! : D
pUVVBKl.png
Heya! I'd also like a ping when you have more gems, but I can wait until after Mida ^v^
Heya! I'd also like a ping when you have more gems, but I can wait until after Mida ^v^
Feel free to check my den for any dragons you'd like to buy or adopt!
@WillowStar101 They haven't gotten back to me, but I have 201g right now if you want to buy some! They're first come, first served!
@WillowStar101 They haven't gotten back to me, but I have 201g right now if you want to buy some! They're first come, first served!
pUVVBKl.png
@Phorge

Are you online? I'll buy 201g.
@Phorge

Are you online? I'll buy 201g.
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
@agonius Yes, I am! Sounds good. Whew, can't seem to keep a hold of these things, lol!
@agonius Yes, I am! Sounds good. Whew, can't seem to keep a hold of these things, lol!
pUVVBKl.png
I'll buy your last 200g!
I'll buy your last 200g!
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@rythen I'm currently all bought out fkasjdfkdshb BUT i guess I could get a pinglist going at this point >>; sorry everyone I'm trying to get dem gems, y'all are SO FAS
@rythen I'm currently all bought out fkasjdfkdshb BUT i guess I could get a pinglist going at this point >>; sorry everyone I'm trying to get dem gems, y'all are SO FAS
pUVVBKl.png
Sorry, I've been busy! But I'd be interested in being pinged for any future batches. :)
Sorry, I've been busy! But I'd be interested in being pinged for any future batches. :)
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
1 2 3