Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Gems 1g:1200kt
1 2 3
@Phorge sent!
@Phorge sent!
XETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gif
@Enmity Sadly, all my gems are spoken for! Would you like me to ping you if I get more? My DV trading business seems to be booming. : P
@Enmity Sadly, all my gems are spoken for! Would you like me to ping you if I get more? My DV trading business seems to be booming. : P
pUVVBKl.png
@phorge
I was just a touch late to this thread, I was wondering if you could ping me when you get some more gems in? Thanks! :>
@phorge
I was just a touch late to this thread, I was wondering if you could ping me when you get some more gems in? Thanks! :>
@redwoobacca No problem! How many are you lookin for, or do you need lots & lots? : P
@redwoobacca No problem! How many are you lookin for, or do you need lots & lots? : P
pUVVBKl.png
thank you! As of right now, I have enough treasure on hand to buy up to 800 g at the 1:1200 conversion, but I'm okay with any amount that's less than that :>
thank you! As of right now, I have enough treasure on hand to buy up to 800 g at the 1:1200 conversion, but I'm okay with any amount that's less than that :>
@Phorge Sent, thank you so much!
@Phorge Sent, thank you so much!
Feel free to check my den for any dragons you'd like to buy or adopt!
Hello! Could I get 90g if you're still running?
Hello! Could I get 90g if you're still running?
663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png
@crylark I'm all outta gems for the moment, unfortunately! ;o;
@crylark I'm all outta gems for the moment, unfortunately! ;o;
pUVVBKl.png
Oop I'm sorry! I will look elsewhere but thank you ;;
Oop I'm sorry! I will look elsewhere but thank you ;;
663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png
@redwoobacca I have 124g I'm lookin' to get rid of, if you're still lookin'! : >
@redwoobacca I have 124g I'm lookin' to get rid of, if you're still lookin'! : >
pUVVBKl.png
1 2 3