Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | best team for Forbidden patrol grinding?
Hi I’m still pretty new to coli grinding and I’m currently helping my friend run her coli grinding service while she is away. What is the best elemental team for forbidden patrol?
Hi I’m still pretty new to coli grinding and I’m currently helping my friend run her coli grinding service while she is away. What is the best elemental team for forbidden patrol?
XDRtGHs.png
@SilverNW
Just a heads up, but bumping threads isn’t allowed in the help center and the place tends to move so slowly that you shouldn’t usually need to.

this guide covers element effectiveness in each venue pretty well, so for forbidden portal fire works really well and aside from bosses arcane is also pretty good
@SilverNW
Just a heads up, but bumping threads isn’t allowed in the help center and the place tends to move so slowly that you shouldn’t usually need to.

this guide covers element effectiveness in each venue pretty well, so for forbidden portal fire works really well and aside from bosses arcane is also pretty good
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze
Oh srry! I didn’t know we aren’t allow to ;-; really thanks for a heads up >~<

And also thank you so much! ^-^
@SkyBlaze
Oh srry! I didn’t know we aren’t allow to ;-; really thanks for a heads up >~<

And also thank you so much! ^-^
XDRtGHs.png
I had decent luck with a Nature and Fire duo, geared as they would be for the Golem Workshop; there is one enemy that needs to be contused twice or rally-scratched once before using eliminate, though.
I had decent luck with a Nature and Fire duo, geared as they would be for the Golem Workshop; there is one enemy that needs to be contused twice or rally-scratched once before using eliminate, though.
@RuleBreakerBanMe
oh thank you so much!
<3
@RuleBreakerBanMe
oh thank you so much!
<3
XDRtGHs.png