Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Luna's Commissions [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can...Can you draw me buff Morgana from Persona 5??
Can...Can you draw me buff Morgana from Persona 5??
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@SleepyKhajiit
Hey!! Putting you down as the slot :) your link for your character is broken by the way! If you could fix that and send payment everything would be fine!

Real quick question though!! Do you want me to draw them as a human ;0?

@Oria
Hi! I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but is this a troll or serious question? ^^;
@SleepyKhajiit
Hey!! Putting you down as the slot :) your link for your character is broken by the way! If you could fix that and send payment everything would be fine!

Real quick question though!! Do you want me to draw them as a human ;0?

@Oria
Hi! I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but is this a troll or serious question? ^^;
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros

This is an absolute serious question. I really want art of this for my best friend lol
@Petros

This is an absolute serious question. I really want art of this for my best friend lol
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria
Okay! Sorry if I sounded rude there at all, the request caught me off-guard. Are you asking If im willing to do something along the lines of meme art or were you looking for something serious (like... trying to put realism esque type stuff into it)?
@Oria
Okay! Sorry if I sounded rude there at all, the request caught me off-guard. Are you asking If im willing to do something along the lines of meme art or were you looking for something serious (like... trying to put realism esque type stuff into it)?
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros

You weren't! I completely understand, it's not often you get to see something like...that and someone actually wanting art for it. And I have kind of a weird request now that I'm thinking of it. Would you be able to draw this buff Morgana suplexing this guy?

This is not how I thought my night would go lmao, please let me know if this is too much for you.
@Petros

You weren't! I completely understand, it's not often you get to see something like...that and someone actually wanting art for it. And I have kind of a weird request now that I'm thinking of it. Would you be able to draw this buff Morgana suplexing this guy?

This is not how I thought my night would go lmao, please let me know if this is too much for you.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria
Hahaha no worries! This is actually pretty funny to me ngl. I am willing to (try) to do this, however! It's gonna probably look pretty meme-y. I'm still learning human anatomy which is why humans are technically restricted to headshots in my shop atm! Thus because of this the anatomy might look wonky in a meme sense? If that makes any sense haha. tbh you can just think about your reference for buff morgana, that's how I mean when I say meme-y.
Along with this, I'd probably have to charge extra for the extra character? I forgot to add that into my shop rules ;;
Also, if for some reason I do end up finding this way too much for me, I'll 100% give you a full refund.
lmk if this is fine with you ^^
@Oria
Hahaha no worries! This is actually pretty funny to me ngl. I am willing to (try) to do this, however! It's gonna probably look pretty meme-y. I'm still learning human anatomy which is why humans are technically restricted to headshots in my shop atm! Thus because of this the anatomy might look wonky in a meme sense? If that makes any sense haha. tbh you can just think about your reference for buff morgana, that's how I mean when I say meme-y.
Along with this, I'd probably have to charge extra for the extra character? I forgot to add that into my shop rules ;;
Also, if for some reason I do end up finding this way too much for me, I'll 100% give you a full refund.
lmk if this is fine with you ^^
9oRPa8v.png
@Petros

Oh my god I am so excited. Please tell me how much I owe you and I'll send it right now
@Petros

Oh my god I am so excited. Please tell me how much I owe you and I'll send it right now
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oria
How does 2kg sound? ;;
@Oria
How does 2kg sound? ;;
9oRPa8v.png
@petros whoops! guess it copied weird and i didn't catch it sorry ;_;
@petros whoops! guess it copied weird and i didn't catch it sorry ;_;
order type » headshot
character or dragon reference »
https://toyhou.se/4405244.annora
payment method » Gems!
other information or specifics » She's a blacksmith and leader of her forge so if you feel like drawing her with ash on her, you can! It's up to you though if it looks nice.
order type » headshot
character or dragon reference »
https://toyhou.se/4405244.annora
payment method » Gems!
other information or specifics » She's a blacksmith and leader of her forge so if you feel like drawing her with ash on her, you can! It's up to you though if it looks nice.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7