Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wuduweard's Apprentices: Matchy XYZ 4.19
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 116 117
@artemiswanderer

Ping for Tropical Sunset, please!
@artemiswanderer

Ping for Tropical Sunset, please!
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon Added!
@Hawktalon Added!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Would you add me to the pinglists for star swallowers and colorburst? they're so pretty ;o;
Would you add me to the pinglists for star swallowers and colorburst? they're so pretty ;o;
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven Thank you! You've been added.
@PrinceRaven Thank you! You've been added.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Can you add me to your pinglist for Wasteland Wraiths, Fossilized and Buttered Toast? You have so many nice pairs!
Can you add me to your pinglist for Wasteland Wraiths, Fossilized and Buttered Toast? You have so many nice pairs!
@tinypumpkaboo Thank you! You've been added. Your username is cute btw ^^
@tinypumpkaboo Thank you! You've been added. Your username is cute btw ^^
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@Fallacies @Osprey72 @Serendipia @Saraceaser @SpaceBean7117 @Apeirogon @Siouxsie @WolfandCrow @LoyalStar @Hyllin @baelistair @Ophionyx @Phoenyxx @Watercolour @Myara21 @PythonVibes @Tala2121 @CosmicFalcon @pixiepup @Snowki @Benuyka @Voronok @Harana @Schatz @arcaneidolriots @Pufferheart @Milkdud @Mardidog @moyaofthemist @Sebeon @RamenNoodleCat @Snekly @ArcticFire @flowerpower12345 @FlyingScales @Grune @Seonais @Alicio @Lunelu @Azabelle @commoncomitatus @bansheebambi @clerval @SylphOfHeart @Mystic9187 @DraggoMomma @Thaly @Azuroru @Basilbub @Maybellmay @Daylily @ThePlasticTree @Nikame @EeveeLu @Majroa @Fox0107 @Blubell @aeki @Goblincat @Lirillith @Afar @Diamondsnake @AkaEclipse @QuarantineArea @slp0001 @AKhaoticNoodle @Pieeee @Lucks @CheeseChatot @Orielyn @Jeevas @CakeOn @SquishiFishi @aerieyena (f) @MunchkinLynx @TheWormwood @Champeon The summer vibes are coming in strong today with kids from Complimentary Colors! The two are listed on the AH for treasure. As always I will take 5kt/5g off for PAs/CRs. Hope you have a great day! [emoji=ivy leaf size=1] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=48&auth=7cac66d4d4dc9473ac3c9235d7db14360a5c6c7f&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [nextcol] [quote=Complimentary Colors][center][b][size=7]Casene - SOLD[/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62534446][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625345/62534446.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img] Teal | Pinstripe Fire | Trail Pumpkin | Glimmer [i]Fire Uncommon[/i] 55k [emoji=treasure] | 55 [emoji=gem] Creating art is important but so is preserving art. As such, Casene decided to dedicate herself to preserving and restoring old art. She specializes in paintings, particularly oils, but has worked on sculptures, frescos, mosaics and other pieces as well. Depending on the damage, it can take Casene months to finish bringing a painting back to its former glory. When she’s not working, Casene enjoys cooking. She is far from an expert chef but has fun putting together new dishes for herself. [/center][/quote] [/columns] [center][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6be5ba6a2258c486815734b92b3ee237/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=48&auth=7940b5e1d2b5a7fe88b069bc192758573d70f3cc&dummyext=prev.png [/img] [nextcol] [quote=Complimentary Colors][center][b][size=7]Tozlor - SOLD[/size][/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62534447][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/625345/62534447.png[/img][/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] Teal | Pinstripe Fire | Trail Pumpkin | Glimmer [i]Fire Common[/i] 55k [emoji=treasure] | 55 [emoji=gem] Tozlor’s love of art has expanded from drawing on paper or canvas to designing on skin. He’s taken his first steps to becoming a tattoo artist. While he’s quite skilled, he’s still learning the nuances of inking flesh and scale. Tozlor is very precise and cautious when he works as he knows that there’s really no room for error. As an apprentice, he’s regulated to doing premade and often simple designs. Tozlor doesn’t mind and already he’s started to build a good rapport and reputation with customers. [/center][/quote] [/columns]
@Fallacies @Osprey72 @Serendipia @Saraceaser @SpaceBean7117 @Apeirogon @Siouxsie @WolfandCrow @LoyalStar @Hyllin @baelistair @Ophionyx @Phoenyxx @Watercolour @Myara21 @PythonVibes @Tala2121 @CosmicFalcon @pixiepup @Snowki @Benuyka @Voronok @Harana @Schatz @arcaneidolriots @Pufferheart @Milkdud @Mardidog @moyaofthemist @Sebeon @RamenNoodleCat @Snekly @ArcticFire @flowerpower12345 @FlyingScales @Grune @Seonais @Alicio @Lunelu @Azabelle @commoncomitatus @bansheebambi @clerval @SylphOfHeart @Mystic9187 @DraggoMomma @Thaly @Azuroru @Basilbub @Maybellmay @Daylily @ThePlasticTree @Nikame @EeveeLu @Majroa @Fox0107 @Blubell @aeki @Goblincat @Lirillith @Afar @Diamondsnake @AkaEclipse @QuarantineArea @slp0001 @AKhaoticNoodle @Pieeee @Lucks @CheeseChatot @Orielyn @Jeevas @CakeOn @SquishiFishi @aerieyena (f) @MunchkinLynx @TheWormwood @Champeon

The summer vibes are coming in strong today with kids from Complimentary Colors! The two are listed on the AH for treasure. As always I will take 5kt/5g off for PAs/CRs. Hope you have a great day!

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=48&auth=7cac66d4d4dc9473ac3c9235d7db14360a5c6c7f&dummyext=prev.png
Complimentary Colors wrote:
Casene - SOLD
62534446.png
small_female.png

Teal | Pinstripe
Fire | Trail
Pumpkin | Glimmer
Fire Uncommon

55k | 55

Creating art is important but so is preserving art. As such, Casene decided to dedicate herself to preserving and restoring old art. She specializes in paintings, particularly oils, but has worked on sculptures, frescos, mosaics and other pieces as well. Depending on the damage, it can take Casene months to finish bringing a painting back to its former glory. When she’s not working, Casene enjoys cooking. She is far from an expert chef but has fun putting together new dishes for herself.
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po10_400.png

dragon?age=1&body=29&bodygene=22&breed=5&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=10&winggene=22&wings=48&auth=7940b5e1d2b5a7fe88b069bc192758573d70f3cc&dummyext=prev.png
Complimentary Colors wrote:
Tozlor - SOLD
62534447.png
small_male.png

Teal | Pinstripe
Fire | Trail
Pumpkin | Glimmer
Fire Common

55k | 55

Tozlor’s love of art has expanded from drawing on paper or canvas to designing on skin. He’s taken his first steps to becoming a tattoo artist. While he’s quite skilled, he’s still learning the nuances of inking flesh and scale. Tozlor is very precise and cautious when he works as he knows that there’s really no room for error. As an apprentice, he’s regulated to doing premade and often simple designs. Tozlor doesn’t mind and already he’s started to build a good rapport and reputation with customers.
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Hi, could I please be added to the Wind Drifters pinglist?
Hi, could I please be added to the Wind Drifters pinglist?
Chel. They/them. FR +10.
@Chelonaut I've added you on, thank you!
@Chelonaut I've added you on, thank you!
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
@artemiswanderer

Wow I love, love, love, LOVE your hatchery and it's lore. I've already got so many ideas for half of your pairs but I'm trying to go through a lair purge agh!! Which means I gotta take it slow and only pick a few pinglist's to start. Though maybe one day I'll have a whole whopping collection from this place hehe...

Alright, to start I'd like to be added to these ping lists:

The Greenwoods
Mountain Springs
Fossilized
Colorburst

Oh I have exciting lore ideas for a few of them, though I think I'm just a sucker for the first two's aesthetic but I'm sure I'll think of something good for them.
@artemiswanderer

Wow I love, love, love, LOVE your hatchery and it's lore. I've already got so many ideas for half of your pairs but I'm trying to go through a lair purge agh!! Which means I gotta take it slow and only pick a few pinglist's to start. Though maybe one day I'll have a whole whopping collection from this place hehe...

Alright, to start I'd like to be added to these ping lists:

The Greenwoods
Mountain Springs
Fossilized
Colorburst

Oh I have exciting lore ideas for a few of them, though I think I'm just a sucker for the first two's aesthetic but I'm sure I'll think of something good for them.
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 116 117