Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
i can offer around 600kt for Sunako? how much do you think would be good?
i can offer around 600kt for Sunako? how much do you think would be good?

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
@kiddo ooo also i forgot to ask about her initially, but would you take 700g for chiari? ;u;
@kiddo ooo also i forgot to ask about her initially, but would you take 700g for chiari? ;u;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@kiddo price check on Dune, Galenn, Sparrow, Mav, Ricky, Julian? probably won't buy them all, i just want to see which ones i can afford :/
@kiddo price check on Dune, Galenn, Sparrow, Mav, Ricky, Julian? probably won't buy them all, i just want to see which ones i can afford :/
@inkino I will keep your offer in mind and should no one else express a higher offer soon I'll let you know. I'm looking for around 2.5kg for Sunkao
@inkino I will keep your offer in mind and should no one else express a higher offer soon I'll let you know. I'm looking for around 2.5kg for Sunkao
@epher I''ve sent you over a CR :")
@epher I''ve sent you over a CR :")
@Idyll Dune 800g, Galenn 3kg, Sparrow 3kg, Mav 500g, Ricky 200g, Julian 200g :)
@Idyll Dune 800g, Galenn 3kg, Sparrow 3kg, Mav 500g, Ricky 200g, Julian 200g :)
@kiddo How much are you looking at gem-wise for Arah? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60374084][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/603741/60374084_350.png[/img][/url]
@kiddo

How much are you looking at gem-wise for Arah?

60374084_350.png
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon I'm looking for around 6kg for Arah
@Bluedragon I'm looking for around 6kg for Arah
@kiddo

Would you take 5K gems?
@kiddo

Would you take 5K gems?
35326_s.gif
@Bluedragon Certainly. I'll send you a PA :>
@Bluedragon Certainly. I'll send you a PA :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24