Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Roheryn For the skin 1200g. For Corgi around 800g. Together they would total 2kg.
@Roheryn For the skin 1200g. For Corgi around 800g. Together they would total 2kg.
@Kiddo Ah Rigel is gone, bit too late ;w; Price check for Glaurel, Andromeda, Usagi, Naga, Emmerich, Sphynx, and Crucible please..? (+sorry for asking for so many, your lair is just gorgeous!)
@Kiddo Ah Rigel is gone, bit too late ;w; Price check for Glaurel, Andromeda, Usagi, Naga, Emmerich, Sphynx, and Crucible please..? (+sorry for asking for so many, your lair is just gorgeous!)
.......... LkdNdSp.png ..........
I'm xxxx , 4 x's please! "xxx" is someone else.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! Paying 1.5~1.7k tr / 1.3~1.5g per melt!

* Currency Exchange! Offering Gems Looking for Treasure

:eyes all of these dragons:
What do you value 4-digit DV pets at? :0 I might have a few I could offer.
:eyes all of these dragons:
What do you value 4-digit DV pets at? :0 I might have a few I could offer.
9CxYF0H.png
Hmm, that is tempting..

What would the ballpark for Sphynx be?
Hmm, that is tempting..

What would the ballpark for Sphynx be?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
Hi, could you give an approximate price range for Usagi?
Hi, could you give an approximate price range for Usagi?
4l3U0Zi.png.png
@Kiddo Hello! I'm interested in Glaurel. I'll willing to pay a million in treasure for him & his familiar. I'm willing to haggle, but I can't pay in gems.
@Kiddo Hello! I'm interested in Glaurel. I'll willing to pay a million in treasure for him & his familiar. I'm willing to haggle, but I can't pay in gems.
xe8xHFC.png?1.png
@Roheryn Oops sorry didn't notice your inquiry about Chiari. Her skin would also be about 1200g. Chiari herself would be 700g.

@xxxx My apologies ^^; Glaurel 600g, Andromeda 13kg, Usagi 5kg, Naga 800g (I have his twin as well), Emmerich 10kg+, Sphynx 3kg, Crucible 8kg
@Roheryn Oops sorry didn't notice your inquiry about Chiari. Her skin would also be about 1200g. Chiari herself would be 700g.

@xxxx My apologies ^^; Glaurel 600g, Andromeda 13kg, Usagi 5kg, Naga 800g (I have his twin as well), Emmerich 10kg+, Sphynx 3kg, Crucible 8kg
Apologies for the staggered responses. Trying to make sure I don't miss anyone :")

@Kairo Right now 4 digi pets are pretty common in the market although still valuable. Its hard to guess but I gage them around 20-45kg depending on the species.

@Roheryn Sphynx would be 3kg

@Basileia Usagi is 5kg
Apologies for the staggered responses. Trying to make sure I don't miss anyone :")

@Kairo Right now 4 digi pets are pretty common in the market although still valuable. Its hard to guess but I gage them around 20-45kg depending on the species.

@Roheryn Sphynx would be 3kg

@Basileia Usagi is 5kg
@FanusRasing321 I'm afraid I would be looking for a value somewhere around 3kg for Sphynx. I apologize! >_<
@FanusRasing321 I'm afraid I would be looking for a value somewhere around 3kg for Sphynx. I apologize! >_<
@Kiddo I was interested in Glaurel, and I would be willing to go up to 2 mil. treasure.
@Kiddo I was interested in Glaurel, and I would be willing to go up to 2 mil. treasure.
xe8xHFC.png?1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24