Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Gems to Treasure
Hi there!

I am in need of some gems before July 9th 2020. I'm going by the rate of 1:1000 however that can be negotiable. If anyone is interested please let me know!
Hi there!

I am in need of some gems before July 9th 2020. I'm going by the rate of 1:1000 however that can be negotiable. If anyone is interested please let me know!
Wow look that. Someone is actually bothering to read this. Good for you.
I have 1,000 gems I can exchange, how many are you needing?
I have 1,000 gems I can exchange, how many are you needing?
Oh could I take all of them please? I have 1000000 treasure so.
Oh could I take all of them please? I have 1000000 treasure so.
Hello! I'm new to this, but if you're still interested I have about 750 gems that I'd like to exchange for treasure.
Hello! I'm new to this, but if you're still interested I have about 750 gems that I'd like to exchange for treasure.
@kilastara if op isn't interested, I'd buy your gems if you're using a 1:1000 rate
@kilastara if op isn't interested, I'd buy your gems if you're using a 1:1000 rate
@Ambercat12 Okay! It looks like the original poster here already has a taker, so I can do that.
@Ambercat12 Okay! It looks like the original poster here already has a taker, so I can do that.
Hi sorry for the late reply. Just to clarify I'm still interested in buying gems from whomever is willing to sell them to me. I still need about 500-800 gems so if anyone else is still interested please let me know.
Hi sorry for the late reply. Just to clarify I'm still interested in buying gems from whomever is willing to sell them to me. I still need about 500-800 gems so if anyone else is still interested please let me know.
@Kurutta I can sell you 800g :)

EDIT: mix-up, sorry!
@Kurutta I can sell you 800g :)

EDIT: mix-up, sorry!
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@luckygrace99

Yeah sure. Send me a crossroads and we'll work out the details
@luckygrace99

Yeah sure. Send me a crossroads and we'll work out the details