Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS ★ ON HOLD
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MED I'd love any of the dragons, if there are any still unclaimed (especially one of the first two skydancers!).
(Probably none left, though.)
@MED I'd love any of the dragons, if there are any still unclaimed (especially one of the first two skydancers!).
(Probably none left, though.)
tumblr_n7a7eejZIk1so2dtao1_r2_250.png
@MED

would it still be possible for me to grab the last blue guy on your list?
@MED

would it still be possible for me to grab the last blue guy on your list?
HP_Title.png
@bunn1 @serris27 @salujas @turien @pyrokitsune @22tigerlilly22 @othinus @snowyh2o @dragonridersam @namoe @lykantos @nightmischief @seratix @starapture @thundercolt hey guys, so, as expected, i'm fresh out of dragons, haha. (dang, you guys posted looooong after!) unfortunately, i'm not sure i can breed enough dragons for all of you, but i will enter all of you in a raffle for one of the four babies in the nest i just bred: the predicted babies look like this! [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2hquiir.png[/img]
@bunn1 @serris27 @salujas @turien @pyrokitsune @22tigerlilly22 @othinus @snowyh2o @dragonridersam @namoe @lykantos @nightmischief @seratix @starapture @thundercolt

hey guys, so, as expected, i'm fresh out of dragons, haha. (dang, you guys posted looooong after!)

unfortunately, i'm not sure i can breed enough dragons for all of you, but i will enter all of you in a raffle for one of the four babies in the nest i just bred: the predicted babies look like this!

2hquiir.png
@MED Okay, thank you!
@MED Okay, thank you!
CuRYOHc.jpg[url][/url]
@MED
Well, look at these lovely freckle/crackles!
Thanks!
@MED
Well, look at these lovely freckle/crackles!
Thanks!
@MED
So Coooool babies!! Thank you:D
@MED
So Coooool babies!! Thank you:D
ahhh thank you again uwu
ahhh thank you again uwu
6VuUbwz.gif
thanks!!!
thanks!!!
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@MED

those are beautiful, thank you!
@MED

those are beautiful, thank you!
alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
@MED

Thanks a ton!
@MED

Thanks a ton!
1 2 3 4 5 6