Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Closed] Golden Aquarium Pets + Apparel
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Krycelli I'd like to offer 50kg pure and a 4 digit Prismatic Pup (#4466) for the apparel items (foreground, background, eyes, skin, hat, Golden Sea Locks, dress, pantaloons, smile) and the post border, if that's ok! :>
@Krycelli I'd like to offer 50kg pure and a 4 digit Prismatic Pup (#4466) for the apparel items (foreground, background, eyes, skin, hat, Golden Sea Locks, dress, pantaloons, smile) and the post border, if that's ok! :>
Two hours ahead of FRT

Voidbreak, an odd clan of Shadow and Light dragons nestled in a forest at the border between the Tangled Woods and the Sunbeam Ruins.
@Krycelli Could I offer you 8kg and a Feathered Gem on DV for the Golden Sea Pantaloons, please?
@Krycelli Could I offer you 8kg and a Feathered Gem on DV for the Golden Sea Pantaloons, please?
Magician #378 over on Dappervolk. Find me there.
Updated to here!
Updated to here!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@AlchemistAbel

Hm...I already have a spare feathered gem so I don't think I'd be much interested in that item I'm sorry.
@AlchemistAbel

Hm...I already have a spare feathered gem so I don't think I'd be much interested in that item I'm sorry.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Aaany chance you'd accept 8kg and 1.8m tr then? That's all I got. xD
@Krycelli Aaany chance you'd accept 8kg and 1.8m tr then? That's all I got. xD
Magician #378 over on Dappervolk. Find me there.
I think the highest offer on the skin right now is mine?
I think the highest offer on the skin right now is mine?
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Arkanjel Thank you! Fixed it.
@Arkanjel Thank you! Fixed it.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@AlchemistAbel I'll mark you down for 9.5kg value then for the pants.
@AlchemistAbel I'll mark you down for 9.5kg value then for the pants.
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli As this seems to have turned into some sort of auction and those stress me out n I'm not up to wait a whole week to get the cat, I'll take back my offer, I'm sorry. I hope you'll get another good offer on it tho
@Krycelli As this seems to have turned into some sort of auction and those stress me out n I'm not up to wait a whole week to get the cat, I'll take back my offer, I'm sorry. I hope you'll get another good offer on it tho
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@krycelli
Would you take 2 prismatic pups for both the golden seasnakes and shining kelpcat ? Both 4 digits. Or I can liquidate the dragon for pure instead and offer you 1 pup + 35k gem ?
@krycelli
Would you take 2 prismatic pups for both the golden seasnakes and shining kelpcat ? Both 4 digits. Or I can liquidate the dragon for pure instead and offer you 1 pup + 35k gem ?
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12