Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | b/w sketch bust shop[close]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28
@detrimentsLament
If you don't mind waiting, please rewrite the introduction briefly in 3~5 words.

Because of the network restrictions in my area. If you use websites other than those I mentioned as sources, I might need to find friends living abroad to transfer pictures, which takes time (a few hours or a day)
@detrimentsLament
If you don't mind waiting, please rewrite the introduction briefly in 3~5 words.

Because of the network restrictions in my area. If you use websites other than those I mentioned as sources, I might need to find friends living abroad to transfer pictures, which takes time (a few hours or a day)
@Seim
i can draw him, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you
@Seim
i can draw him, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you
@nilah

I'm not comfortable with these pictures being uploaded onto Stash or Toyhouse for me. ^^; Toyhouse is closed and I don't like Stash's ToS. I'm sorry again.
@nilah

I'm not comfortable with these pictures being uploaded onto Stash or Toyhouse for me. ^^; Toyhouse is closed and I don't like Stash's ToS. I'm sorry again.
Pladge-37.png
@detrimentsLament
You don't have to say sorry, and I don't want to force you to upload to the specified address. I just can't find someone who can help transfer now. Since you can't wait, I have no other way :3
@detrimentsLament
You don't have to say sorry, and I don't want to force you to upload to the specified address. I just can't find someone who can help transfer now. Since you can't wait, I have no other way :3
Hi! Are there still slots open? :0c
Hi! Are there still slots open? :0c
@SweetieIvy
slots are open, but because there are many orders in the queue for the time being, my work speed may be slow.
@SweetieIvy
slots are open, but because there are many orders in the queue for the time being, my work speed may be slow.
That's fine by me! Could i pm you more details?
That's fine by me! Could i pm you more details?
@SweetieIvy
it is ok
@SweetieIvy
it is ok
@nilah
user name and user ID: Kamazu, 191875

Ref pictures: 0_0

brief introduction: not talking much, no much expression, my son no.2
I can't find good words to explain their personality
@nilah
user name and user ID: Kamazu, 191875

Ref pictures: 0_0