Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hallow's Simple Portraits
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32
Ok, if you feel like it might be fun or a nice challenge how about you give it a try. If it seems too difficult or bothersome you can just do her without it.
Ok, if you feel like it might be fun or a nice challenge how about you give it a try. If it seems too difficult or bothersome you can just do her without it.
bHeX9bv.png
@skimskittaa Will do! Base is 350, and Capsule is mostly hidden by the green so I’ll knock it down to 5g; for the accent, does another 95g sound alright? Like with SimFeetUnder’s order, if I can’t do it satisfactorily I’ll probably send some of that back to avoid overcharging.
@skimskittaa Will do! Base is 350, and Capsule is mostly hidden by the green so I’ll knock it down to 5g; for the accent, does another 95g sound alright? Like with SimFeetUnder’s order, if I can’t do it satisfactorily I’ll probably send some of that back to avoid overcharging.
wmI4zZE.png
Sending now, thank you so much.
Sending now, thank you so much.
bHeX9bv.png
@skimskittaa aaa I appreciate the tip, thank you ;-;
@skimskittaa aaa I appreciate the tip, thank you ;-;
wmI4zZE.png
@Xenokiin Tindu is done! [img]https://i.imgur.com/2JjL8nz.png[/img] [size=2]I've been sitting on this for about a week because I wasn't sure how I liked the floating lights, so if you'd like any changes there just let me know[/size]
@Xenokiin Tindu is done!

2JjL8nz.png

I've been sitting on this for about a week because I wasn't sure how I liked the floating lights, so if you'd like any changes there just let me know
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost

May I please be added to your pinglist for slot openings?
@HallowDarkfrost

May I please be added to your pinglist for slot openings?
olwp3HM.png PLPm5Fq.png
@Hugrf Certainly! You’ve been added :)
@Hugrf Certainly! You’ve been added :)
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost Awe, you definitely should not have sweated it! She looks perfect! She guides lost souls through twilight and I think the lights match her personality wonderfully. Gah, your shading and lineart is so gorgeous! Thank you so very much for making this for me. <3
@HallowDarkfrost Awe, you definitely should not have sweated it! She looks perfect! She guides lost souls through twilight and I think the lights match her personality wonderfully. Gah, your shading and lineart is so gorgeous! Thank you so very much for making this for me. <3
4RG2VpU.png
@SimFeetUnder @skimskittaa
Hey guys! It's been two weeks so I wanted to give you a quick update on where things are at. I started both of your adopts and then ran into a bit of a creative block (naturally), but I'm making progress again so I'm hoping to have them finished within the next few days.
@SimFeetUnder @skimskittaa
Hey guys! It's been two weeks so I wanted to give you a quick update on where things are at. I started both of your adopts and then ran into a bit of a creative block (naturally), but I'm making progress again so I'm hoping to have them finished within the next few days.
wmI4zZE.png
That's ok, I'm not in a huge rush or anything. Sorry about your block!
That's ok, I'm not in a huge rush or anything. Sorry about your block!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 31 32