Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Hallow's Simple Portraits
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
hehe, yeah, the impossible dream... I actually have a male double that also sees himself as an imp trapped in another body, poor guys.
Thank you <3
Hm... round frame? And yes please on the eyes. Heck, even if it just looks like she's crying or something... how much extra? :D
hehe, yeah, the impossible dream... I actually have a male double that also sees himself as an imp trapped in another body, poor guys.
Thank you <3
Hm... round frame? And yes please on the eyes. Heck, even if it just looks like she's crying or something... how much extra? :D
@SimFeetUnder Does 75g sound reasonable to you? Redoing the lineart can be difficult but I’d like to try my hand at the actual primal eyes.
However, if I’m not able to do it in a way that’s up to my standard and have to resort to something simple, I would probably send some back so I don’t feel like I’m overcharging you for making your dragon cry :’)
@SimFeetUnder Does 75g sound reasonable to you? Redoing the lineart can be difficult but I’d like to try my hand at the actual primal eyes.
However, if I’m not able to do it in a way that’s up to my standard and have to resort to something simple, I would probably send some back so I don’t feel like I’m overcharging you for making your dragon cry :’)
wmI4zZE.png
"for making your dragon cry :’)" that gave me a good chuckle, thank you.
Sending a cr right now :D
"for making your dragon cry :’)" that gave me a good chuckle, thank you.
Sending a cr right now :D
@SimFeetUnder Oh! Also! Before you do that, I forgot to mention that Capsule adds 15g to the total so if I can still do math, that comes out to 440g overall
@SimFeetUnder Oh! Also! Before you do that, I forgot to mention that Capsule adds 15g to the total so if I can still do math, that comes out to 440g overall
wmI4zZE.png
Whoops! Well, I guess it's less of a tip, I'm sorryyy
Whoops! Well, I guess it's less of a tip, I'm sorryyy
@SimFeetUnder No worries! Like I said, it makes me very happy that you chose to leave one in the first place <3
@SimFeetUnder No worries! Like I said, it makes me very happy that you chose to leave one in the first place <3
wmI4zZE.png
Username: skimskittaa Dragon Image and Link: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/33599202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/335993/33599202_350.png[/img][/url] Frame (shape, color, etc.): Diamond, green, maybe like the one in your example? Payment Type: gems Other?:
Username: skimskittaa
Dragon Image and Link:
33599202_350.png

Frame (shape, color, etc.): Diamond, green, maybe like the one in your example?
Payment Type: gems
Other?:
bHeX9bv.png
@skimskittaa y’all are making me feel bad for not geneing the only double g1 I’ve ever hatched with your beautiful dragons

Would you like me to give the accent a shot? And if so, how much detail would you be looking for?
@skimskittaa y’all are making me feel bad for not geneing the only double g1 I’ve ever hatched with your beautiful dragons

Would you like me to give the accent a shot? And if so, how much detail would you be looking for?
wmI4zZE.png
@HallowDarkfrost I honestly can't decide if I should aim for her to have the accent or not. I would love it and I think it would look nice but I worry about putting you through the trouble. The part that would be in a bust doesn't seem very intricate, kind of general green-ness around but I don't want to make you take on too much.
What is your opinion on it?
@HallowDarkfrost I honestly can't decide if I should aim for her to have the accent or not. I would love it and I think it would look nice but I worry about putting you through the trouble. The part that would be in a bust doesn't seem very intricate, kind of general green-ness around but I don't want to make you take on too much.
What is your opinion on it?
bHeX9bv.png
@skimskittaa It's pretty dark around the back of the neck so it's hard to tell, but closer inspection shows that there are some leaflike details at the base of the feathers and a couple small horns on the top of the head.

I could tackle this in two ways: one would be to just do my best to translate the accent's colors onto the bust in the necessary places and leave it at that, or I could do that and also try to add the horns as actual lineart (words are hard so I'm just leaving this boy as an example of what I mean).

Tbh I'm a very bad judge of how complex things will get and how long they take, but since most of the accent around the head is rather vague in terms of what color goes where, I can definitely give it a try.
@skimskittaa It's pretty dark around the back of the neck so it's hard to tell, but closer inspection shows that there are some leaflike details at the base of the feathers and a couple small horns on the top of the head.

I could tackle this in two ways: one would be to just do my best to translate the accent's colors onto the bust in the necessary places and leave it at that, or I could do that and also try to add the horns as actual lineart (words are hard so I'm just leaving this boy as an example of what I mean).

Tbh I'm a very bad judge of how complex things will get and how long they take, but since most of the accent around the head is rather vague in terms of what color goes where, I can definitely give it a try.
wmI4zZE.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32