Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Starlight Hatchery~
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 153
doot
doot
q8ev8ue.gif
My new dergs are out
My new dergs are out
q8ev8ue.gif
bump
bump
q8ev8ue.gif
up
up
q8ev8ue.gif
Oh BTW, forgot to inform
@AndromedaFlight, @Vernor New dragons are out

Just a reminder, if y'all wanna be added to the pinglist, just ping the individual, and we'll gladly add u

Anyways, good night fellow Ladies and Gentlemen. Have an amazing day, or a great night, wherever you all are in this world.
Oh BTW, forgot to inform
@AndromedaFlight, @Vernor New dragons are out

Just a reminder, if y'all wanna be added to the pinglist, just ping the individual, and we'll gladly add u

Anyways, good night fellow Ladies and Gentlemen. Have an amazing day, or a great night, wherever you all are in this world.
q8ev8ue.gif
New dregs out today, you should be expecting a pair a day for three more days!
New dregs out today, you should be expecting a pair a day for three more days!
NjmH8Jl.png
[quote name="Flamefly" date="2020-03-21 13:59:36" ] [/quote] sorry i still dont know how to @ people but i was wonderinf if [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29650551]freckle[/url] was still open? i love him he reminds me of brindle dogs uhh my partner has the week off and we are going to be able to spend more time together ive been going crazy without being able to work or see anyone and hes been working. he actually introduced me to FR cause he really loves dragons and im trying to get really good at it (can you be good at it? ive been playing for like a liittle under a week but im determined to impress him with my dragon collecting skills >:)
Flamefly wrote on 2020-03-21 13:59:36:
sorry i still dont know how to @ people but i was wonderinf if freckle was still open? i love him he reminds me of brindle dogs

uhh my partner has the week off and we are going to be able to spend more time together ive been going crazy without being able to work or see anyone and hes been working. he actually introduced me to FR cause he really loves dragons and im trying to get really good at it (can you be good at it? ive been playing for like a liittle under a week but im determined to impress him with my dragon collecting skills >:)
XD Sure thing, @cloudnon (That's how you ping, btw). Freckle is on her way over!
XD Sure thing, @cloudnon (That's how you ping, btw). Freckle is on her way over!
NjmH8Jl.png
@Flamefly Ooooooo...... I am interested in the banescale [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/619318/61931709_350.png[/img] My happy thought is my neighbour’s greyhound dogs Aussie and Summer. They were adopted from a rescue! Such amazing animals ....
@Flamefly
Ooooooo...... I am interested in the banescale

61931709_350.png

My happy thought is my neighbour’s greyhound dogs Aussie and Summer. They were adopted from a rescue! Such amazing animals ....
CedVBCC.png kPHJOvn.pngJICIbJe.png Seafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
@DragonElle2020, sure thing! A CR is on it's way!

Edit: But first, what would you like to name her?
@DragonElle2020, sure thing! A CR is on it's way!

Edit: But first, what would you like to name her?
NjmH8Jl.png
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 152 153