Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1138 1139
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai confirming.

Could you also please verify that a file is attached to my order #67157? I submitted from a different device which is what I believe caused an issue before. if there is a file missing, please cancel it and I will submit from my computer when I have a chance.
@madsniper @SuburbanSamurai confirming.

Could you also please verify that a file is attached to my order #67157? I submitted from a different device which is what I believe caused an issue before. if there is a file missing, please cancel it and I will submit from my computer when I have a chance.
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@Euclidean The image has been updated.

@Hazeledpoppy The image is correct but was submitted with Shale Fumes. If it gets accepted, the name will be updated.

@Ravenhearst Thanks for letting us know.

@dragonNMR The image is attached to the order.
@Euclidean The image has been updated.

@Hazeledpoppy The image is correct but was submitted with Shale Fumes. If it gets accepted, the name will be updated.

@Ravenhearst Thanks for letting us know.

@dragonNMR The image is attached to the order.
@nohsara Rest assured, you are not disqualifying yourself when you enter a contest. If the site owners like the design but think the lines and shadow need to be more clearly visible, the contest submission is edited so it can still be a prize winner. What matters most with entries is the design itself, not the technical details. For standard custom skin submissions using Blueprints, the skin queue moderators do not edit any entries, so a skin queue submission that we believe needs to have darker lines or shadows is rejected with that recommended edit.

Any skin that has not yet been submitted to the queue has not been approved. Any suggestions or information given out by a skin queue moderator relating to a skin that has not yet been submitted is merely a suggestion and not an approval. Normally, we do not give specific advice on skins until after they have been submitted to the queue to avoid both doubling our workload and also to avoid confusion if we later recognize any originally unnoticed issues while officially reviewing the submission in the queue.

All skins are approved on a case by case basis. Factors such as heavy contrast, heavy details, colors that are too dark, original lines and shadows that have been tinted to light, can all be factors, there is no boiler plate fix. My recommendation is always to just submit the design if you think it looks good, and if we reject it for any reason that's unclear, we can share specifics and get a version that will be accepted.
@nohsara Rest assured, you are not disqualifying yourself when you enter a contest. If the site owners like the design but think the lines and shadow need to be more clearly visible, the contest submission is edited so it can still be a prize winner. What matters most with entries is the design itself, not the technical details. For standard custom skin submissions using Blueprints, the skin queue moderators do not edit any entries, so a skin queue submission that we believe needs to have darker lines or shadows is rejected with that recommended edit.

Any skin that has not yet been submitted to the queue has not been approved. Any suggestions or information given out by a skin queue moderator relating to a skin that has not yet been submitted is merely a suggestion and not an approval. Normally, we do not give specific advice on skins until after they have been submitted to the queue to avoid both doubling our workload and also to avoid confusion if we later recognize any originally unnoticed issues while officially reviewing the submission in the queue.

All skins are approved on a case by case basis. Factors such as heavy contrast, heavy details, colors that are too dark, original lines and shadows that have been tinted to light, can all be factors, there is no boiler plate fix. My recommendation is always to just submit the design if you think it looks good, and if we reject it for any reason that's unclear, we can share specifics and get a version that will be accepted.
@SuburbanSamurai Ah okay, that's very good to know! Obviously I didn't want to submit the skin right now to get approved since I wanted to use it as a contest entry, but it is a relief to know they'll be edited if needed. Thank you!
@SuburbanSamurai Ah okay, that's very good to know! Obviously I didn't want to submit the skin right now to get approved since I wanted to use it as a contest entry, but it is a relief to know they'll be edited if needed. Thank you!
BFEMrcM.png
[indent][size=2]hi! i accidentally left a patch of color on a recolor the wrong color, is it alright if i get the image replaced? for [skin=35085], with this file! thank you :> [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595395138776465429/726160383429312562/sunset_boulevard_fin.png[/img]
hi! i accidentally left a patch of color on a recolor the wrong color, is it alright if i get the image replaced?
for , with this file! thank you :>
sunset_boulevard_fin.png
D03a4pf.png
could I please cancel order #67154, thank you!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper
could I please cancel order #67154, thank you!
@suburbansamurai @madsniper
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
hi! i just noticed something about an accent i made a while ago, #32507 [skin=32507] it seems like there are pixel-thin lines on the far right and bottom side that both i and the reviewer missed.. would it be possible to get the image replaced with this? (which hopefully has no more stray pixels) [img]https://i.imgur.com/wcTTpsr.png[/img]
hi! i just noticed something about an accent i made a while ago, #32507

it seems like there are pixel-thin lines on the far right and bottom side that both i and the reviewer missed..

would it be possible to get the image replaced with this? (which hopefully has no more stray pixels)

wcTTpsr.png
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
heya, I was just wondering about the status of order #67061? It's been 7 (at the time of edit: 8) days since I submitted it, and whats more, I received feedback about a later order (#67102) two days ago (on the 26th).
heya, I was just wondering about the status of order #67061? It's been 7 (at the time of edit: 8) days since I submitted it, and whats more, I received feedback about a later order (#67102) two days ago (on the 26th).
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
Hello! I noticed some stray marks outside of the dragon on an old accent of mine, [skin=26793] #26793 , so i cleared them up, could it be updated with the image below? Thanks in advance! [img]https://i.imgur.com/l3nETsP.png[/img]
Hello! I noticed some stray marks outside of the dragon on an old accent of mine, #26793 , so i cleared them up, could it be updated with the image below?
Thanks in advance!
l3nETsP.png
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
[center][font=century]oh geez, I messed up. I'm like 80% sure I submitted the wrong image, looking back on it - I don't know if y'all can see the file name from your end, but if the file for order #67251 ends in 'v1' and not 'v2', or if the image doesnt look like the one below, can I please replace it with the one below? if that's not possible, could the order be cancelled please? thank you so much! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/415711563001888790/727225113212223568/fading_light_v2.png[/img]
oh geez, I messed up.
I'm like 80% sure I submitted the wrong image, looking back on it - I don't know if y'all can see the file name from your end, but if the file for order #67251 ends in 'v1' and not 'v2', or if the image doesnt look like the one below, can I please replace it with the one below?
if that's not possible, could the order be cancelled please?
thank you so much!

fading_light_v2.png
1 2 ... 629 630 631 632 633 ... 1138 1139