Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] A Crown of Bones
1 2 3 4
Poor Shardbreaker! That wrench doesn't look like the best carving tool...
Poor Shardbreaker! That wrench doesn't look like the best carving tool...
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Oof shard
Oof shard
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Haha yeah... but she managed alright XD [font=courier new][b]Day 12 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=discipline] [font=courier new]Our good luck ends today as I return with another battlestone, knowing very well what it means. We head off to the coliseum. Fortunately, the skills we’ve been building up seems to pay off, because no one dies today.
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Haha yeah... but she managed alright XD

Day 12 - Shardbreaker

Discipline

Our good luck ends today as I return with another battlestone, knowing very well what it means. We head off to the coliseum. Fortunately, the skills we’ve been building up seems to pay off, because no one dies today.
o47i5ko.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 [font=courier new][b]Day 12 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=rippling cloth] [font=courier new]Nothing exciting today. Caribbean is fascinated by the pretty fabric, though. [i]The false leader sits Upon a pile of bones. Remember the fallen. He disrespects the Ones that fell under his lead And under his claws.[/i]
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100

Day 12 - Shardbreaker

Rippling Cloth

Nothing exciting today. Caribbean is fascinated by the pretty fabric, though.

The false leader sits
Upon a pile of bones.
Remember the fallen.

He disrespects the
Ones that fell under his lead
And under his claws.
o47i5ko.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 I love the item I got today, and apparently so does Caribbean XD [font=courier new][b]Day 13 - Shardbreaker[/b][/font] [item=stuffed mith] [font=courier new]As soon as I return with the small toy, Caribbean tackles me and seizes the plush. He plays with it and cuddles it, showering it with affection. It makes me smile to see him so happy, so oblivious in this cruel clan. I sincerely hope we will be able to conquer Hopeslayer and get our clan back to normal soon. Inspiration strikes.[/font] [img]https://i.ibb.co/cg4fLMT/9734-ED44-C2-DF-49-AB-95-A5-D90963-F28-CC0.jpg[/img]
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 I love the item I got today, and apparently so does Caribbean XD

Day 13 - Shardbreaker

Stuffed Mith

As soon as I return with the small toy, Caribbean tackles me and seizes the plush. He plays with it and cuddles it, showering it with affection. It makes me smile to see him so happy, so oblivious in this cruel clan. I sincerely hope we will be able to conquer Hopeslayer and get our clan back to normal soon.

Inspiration strikes.

9734-ED44-C2-DF-49-AB-95-A5-D90963-F28-CC0.jpg
o47i5ko.png
It's so cute! And so is Caribbean!
It's so cute! And so is Caribbean!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
Dawww! :D
Dawww! :D
awww! Caribbean is so cute!
awww! Caribbean is so cute!
68-F971-B2-F51-A-4-DE7-8103-DEECE3-DE1-BC9.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Even though he’s almost as big as her now? Haha! I still have to do the art... [font=courier new][b]Day 14 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=ambush] [font=courier new]Pinkerton is being cruel. Where were all these battlestones before Hopeslayer showed up? They’re the last thing I need now... Fortunately we all barely survive the woodland path.
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Even though he’s almost as big as her now? Haha! I still have to do the art...

Day 14 - Shardbreaker

Ambush

Pinkerton is being cruel. Where were all these battlestones before Hopeslayer showed up? They’re the last thing I need now...

Fortunately we all barely survive the woodland path.
o47i5ko.png
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Pinkerton likes giving me my favorite items apparently XD [font=courier new][b]Day 15 - Shardbreaker[/b] [item=unicorn dust] A relieving, uneventful day. I brainstorm ways to free my sister. Caribbean, though full grown, still has the maturity of a child, and covers his new toy in glitter. [i]May you forever Be young and free and alive And never worry About the mistakes Of your tyrannous leader. Live well, little one.[/i]
@BarbaraFett @TheDeathseer @Iloveotters100 Pinkerton likes giving me my favorite items apparently XD

Day 15 - Shardbreaker

Unicorn Dust

A relieving, uneventful day. I brainstorm ways to free my sister. Caribbean, though full grown, still has the maturity of a child, and covers his new toy in glitter.

May you forever
Be young and free and alive
And never worry

About the mistakes
Of your tyrannous leader.
Live well, little one.
o47i5ko.png
1 2 3 4