Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you feel about the new update?
1 2 3
I love it! I’m really glad that they listened to the community and I love the addition to the apparel section for the ancients. Also, the drop bar is my new favorite thing
I love it! I’m really glad that they listened to the community and I love the addition to the apparel section for the ancients. Also, the drop bar is my new favorite thing
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

I liked the previous design, but this is a huge improvement. I love being able to hide likes because I don't like where the button was placed and I don't really care for it much. And dragon broadcast messages? Delightful.
I liked the previous design, but this is a huge improvement. I love being able to hide likes because I don't like where the button was placed and I don't really care for it much. And dragon broadcast messages? Delightful.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2020-06-24 21:16:27" ] I honestly thought the original revamp was fine, but I'm not attached enough to really care either way. I'm fairly neutral about the whole thing, tbh. [/quote] [i]i've been feeling this just was waiting for someone to put it into words tbhhh
Nyllei wrote on 2020-06-24 21:16:27:
I honestly thought the original revamp was fine, but I'm not attached enough to really care either way. I'm fairly neutral about the whole thing, tbh.
i've been feeling this
just was waiting for someone to put it into words tbhhh
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
YES we were very happy to see the staff listened!! It looks so much better
YES we were very happy to see the staff listened!! It looks so much better
I was fine with the original, but the updated version is just so much better! It's much more clean and simple, and also dragon broadcast messages are absolutely awesome.
I was fine with the original, but the updated version is just so much better! It's much more clean and simple, and also dragon broadcast messages are absolutely awesome.
mISblcI.gif
Dragon Sales
Loved the first one, in love with the second.
Loved the first one, in love with the second.
I actually liked the original better, but i dont have anything that made it hard to look at either! I'm glad theyre taking the suggestions into account.
I actually liked the original better, but i dont have anything that made it hard to look at either! I'm glad theyre taking the suggestions into account.
im def a fan of the new one. going to take a bit to get used to but i think its heading in the right direction. allows for things the previous profile didnt allow for, such as all those customization options, collapsing dragon info etc !
im def a fan of the new one. going to take a bit to get used to but i think its heading in the right direction. allows for things the previous profile didnt allow for, such as all those customization options, collapsing dragon info etc !
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

I thought the first update was good, but flawed in a few places. This new version has just taken what the first update did, and greatly improved upon it!
I thought the first update was good, but flawed in a few places. This new version has just taken what the first update did, and greatly improved upon it!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I love it so much!! Things look super great now! I'm really glad they moved the apparel and took away the dotted lines - the whole point of my lair is the dragon colors and not the apparel colors and having them look like they were "missing" things was stressing me out!
I love it so much!! Things look super great now! I'm really glad they moved the apparel and took away the dotted lines - the whole point of my lair is the dragon colors and not the apparel colors and having them look like they were "missing" things was stressing me out!
I collect White/X/X Dragons! I'm trying to get the entire color wheel :D
Looking for: iri or crystal primary, skydancers, nocs, imps, coatls, wildclaws
PRIORITY
Orchid, Blue, Sanddollar, Saffron, Pumpkin, Sand, Soil, Berry, Smoke,Turquoise, Cottoncandy
I'm always looking for renaming scrolls and teardrop pendants
Follow my Progress!
1 2 3