Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you feel about the new update?
1 2 3
Honestly, when the profile revamp was first done, I was like "ooo this is cool" and I thought everything looked "fine". BOI OH BOI COLOR ME SURPRISED WHEN FEEDBACK ON THE FIRST UPDATE WAS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO!!!! When I saw the second round of profile updates I was like "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS IT LOOKS SO PUT TOGETHER NOOOWWW!!!"

All-in-all everything is wayyy more satisfying on my dragon profile, and it's nice to have everything not so cluttered, and I have no complaints anymore about anything. I'm content. I'm happy.
Honestly, when the profile revamp was first done, I was like "ooo this is cool" and I thought everything looked "fine". BOI OH BOI COLOR ME SURPRISED WHEN FEEDBACK ON THE FIRST UPDATE WAS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO!!!! When I saw the second round of profile updates I was like "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS IT LOOKS SO PUT TOGETHER NOOOWWW!!!"

All-in-all everything is wayyy more satisfying on my dragon profile, and it's nice to have everything not so cluttered, and I have no complaints anymore about anything. I'm content. I'm happy.
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
I quite liked the original revamp and I quite like the updates going on too! My favorite aspect is that they took away the dashed boxes from the apparel widget.
I quite liked the original revamp and I quite like the updates going on too! My favorite aspect is that they took away the dashed boxes from the apparel widget.
queen_katoe.gif
I honestly thought the original revamp was fine, but I'm not attached enough to really care either way. I'm fairly neutral about the whole thing, tbh.
I honestly thought the original revamp was fine, but I'm not attached enough to really care either way. I'm fairly neutral about the whole thing, tbh.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
I'm still having a bit of a hard time adjusting, but the newest update to the layout has helped a ton! I'm super pleased with how it looks and I love being able to collapse the info panels & give my dragons their own little message!!!!
I'm still having a bit of a hard time adjusting, but the newest update to the layout has helped a ton! I'm super pleased with how it looks and I love being able to collapse the info panels & give my dragons their own little message!!!!
he/him | nonbinary
danny (weezer fan extraordinaire)
I was fine with the first update but I also really like the second update ^^

I especially love the broadcast messages on individual dragons feature~ Leaves a lot of room for fun and creativity
I was fine with the first update but I also really like the second update ^^

I especially love the broadcast messages on individual dragons feature~ Leaves a lot of room for fun and creativity
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
The removal of the dotted boxes, the ability to collapse the stats, and the option to give your dragon a broadcast message are my favorite parts of the revamp 2.0 - it also doesn't look quite as clunky! I'm glad they listened to our feedback ^^
The removal of the dotted boxes, the ability to collapse the stats, and the option to give your dragon a broadcast message are my favorite parts of the revamp 2.0 - it also doesn't look quite as clunky! I'm glad they listened to our feedback ^^

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
I can quite agree with all of you! I've actually been using the past 10-15 minutes to come up with crafty/inspirational quotes for my dragons!
I can quite agree with all of you! I've actually been using the past 10-15 minutes to come up with crafty/inspirational quotes for my dragons!
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
Disliked the first layout. It was mess and stressed me out. The new one is way better and less cluttered. Over-all I'm glad the staff listened and made some changes. It was hard for many of us to look at.
Disliked the first layout. It was mess and stressed me out. The new one is way better and less cluttered. Over-all I'm glad the staff listened and made some changes. It was hard for many of us to look at.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
pretty much same as OP here! first layout was fine for me and i was still stoked for the original update. i know there were a lot of valid criticisms on it though, and i'm super glad staff changed it! love love LOVE the new layout, i think it works much better than both previous versions, and DRAGON BROADCASTS I LOVE DRAGON BROADCASTS flinging more fandragon stuff into them is giving me life rn omg
pretty much same as OP here! first layout was fine for me and i was still stoked for the original update. i know there were a lot of valid criticisms on it though, and i'm super glad staff changed it! love love LOVE the new layout, i think it works much better than both previous versions, and DRAGON BROADCASTS I LOVE DRAGON BROADCASTS flinging more fandragon stuff into them is giving me life rn omg
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I think it's great! I'm glad the staff actually listened to feedback from us.
I think it's great! I'm glad the staff actually listened to feedback from us.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3