Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your good news!
1 2
I'm pretty frustrated right now as my university just sent out the new move in guidelines and it leaves a gap week between moving in and being able to stay on campus. This isn't a big issue for in state students but guess what I am not :)
So I have a week in which I have nowhere to stay as of right now lol

Cheer me up and share your good news! Whether it's FR related, Real life, Neopets, anything goes, really~
I'm pretty frustrated right now as my university just sent out the new move in guidelines and it leaves a gap week between moving in and being able to stay on campus. This isn't a big issue for in state students but guess what I am not :)
So I have a week in which I have nowhere to stay as of right now lol

Cheer me up and share your good news! Whether it's FR related, Real life, Neopets, anything goes, really~
@fyreopal

Sorry to hear your upset, There is a small animal adoption going on at a pet shop not far from me I applied today to adopt 2 female guinea pigs I'm just waiting for a approval from the shelter. :D
@fyreopal

Sorry to hear your upset, There is a small animal adoption going on at a pet shop not far from me I applied today to adopt 2 female guinea pigs I'm just waiting for a approval from the shelter. :D
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@fyreopal
That really sucks, I hope everything works out. The past few days have been very sunny, and everything is so green and pretty. The flowers are also finally blooming! Summer comes late where I live, and I am so happy it is finally here!
@fyreopal
That really sucks, I hope everything works out. The past few days have been very sunny, and everything is so green and pretty. The flowers are also finally blooming! Summer comes late where I live, and I am so happy it is finally here!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
@fyreopal
Sorry to hear that happened, I hope everything works out alright. I'm going to get a pet snail for my birthday! I'm going to name it Escargoon after the snail from Kirby Right Back at Ya!
@fyreopal
Sorry to hear that happened, I hope everything works out alright. I'm going to get a pet snail for my birthday! I'm going to name it Escargoon after the snail from Kirby Right Back at Ya!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Sorry to hear about that. Good thing it's just one week, but it'll be a challenging one, I bet.

As for me, I signed papers and became a homeowner last week. Just waiting for the house to be ready to be moved into. Still putting my things in boxes and hoping one trip in one vehicle is all it'll take to get my stuff to my new place four hours away.
Sorry to hear about that. Good thing it's just one week, but it'll be a challenging one, I bet.

As for me, I signed papers and became a homeowner last week. Just waiting for the house to be ready to be moved into. Still putting my things in boxes and hoping one trip in one vehicle is all it'll take to get my stuff to my new place four hours away.
9iqeDz7.png
@Snivy14
Awe, I hope everything goes well! Guinea pigs are so cute; I love the little noises they make haha

@Jaius
I'd gladly trade haha. Summer is in full swing where I am. It's hot and humid 24/7 and there are too many bugs xc

@buggy101
ooo what kind of snail? I'm pretty unfamiliar with Kirby but the name sounds very fitting haha

@Loniface
Congrats! Aside from the whole packing everything up part, it must feel great to own a home :)
@Snivy14
Awe, I hope everything goes well! Guinea pigs are so cute; I love the little noises they make haha

@Jaius
I'd gladly trade haha. Summer is in full swing where I am. It's hot and humid 24/7 and there are too many bugs xc

@buggy101
ooo what kind of snail? I'm pretty unfamiliar with Kirby but the name sounds very fitting haha

@Loniface
Congrats! Aside from the whole packing everything up part, it must feel great to own a home :)
@fyreopal

Thanks I hope everything goes well too! The shelter had 4 Abyssinian babies three girls and a boy they had a few others that I liked but fell in love with the babies. I have there stuff and cage set up so if I get approved all I have to do is put them in there cage. c:
@fyreopal

Thanks I hope everything goes well too! The shelter had 4 Abyssinian babies three girls and a boy they had a few others that I liked but fell in love with the babies. I have there stuff and cage set up so if I get approved all I have to do is put them in there cage. c:
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@fyreopal
heh, you have my condolences, I hope your air conditioning works!
@fyreopal
heh, you have my condolences, I hope your air conditioning works!
SsKM2S5.pngA6YLlF0.pngtDeKDnH.png
i hope you can find a place to stay :( i imagine it must be terrible to not have a place
it's not super big but i'm super happy that sandswept is the venue for BSJ!! with everyone grinding there, the new apparel set is bound to get cheaper so i can nab them without spending 50kt per piece. i also got a light egg this morning!
i hope you can find a place to stay :( i imagine it must be terrible to not have a place
it's not super big but i'm super happy that sandswept is the venue for BSJ!! with everyone grinding there, the new apparel set is bound to get cheaper so i can nab them without spending 50kt per piece. i also got a light egg this morning!
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@Saiban
My friend, who is also one of my suitemates, offered me a spot on her couch so if I can't get an exception from the university I have a fallback now C:
Good luck on finding those sweet sweet deals! And congrats on the egg! I've gotten two ice eggs this week and a friend whos been on this site for years is salty about it haha Apparently hes only gotten 2 his entire time here lol
@Saiban
My friend, who is also one of my suitemates, offered me a spot on her couch so if I can't get an exception from the university I have a fallback now C:
Good luck on finding those sweet sweet deals! And congrats on the egg! I've gotten two ice eggs this week and a friend whos been on this site for years is salty about it haha Apparently hes only gotten 2 his entire time here lol
1 2