Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Share your good news!
1 2
@fyreopal
Sorry to hear it, friend! I know it isn't ideal, but have you considered an AirBnB? I stayed in one for a trip and it was very comfortable and very affordable. In real life, I am trading my leopard gecko for a gorgeous corn snake and I am very excited.
@fyreopal
Sorry to hear it, friend! I know it isn't ideal, but have you considered an AirBnB? I stayed in one for a trip and it was very comfortable and very affordable. In real life, I am trading my leopard gecko for a gorgeous corn snake and I am very excited.
+1 to AirBnB if it ever comes up again, mostly because they're apparently getting hit REALLY hard right now due to [current medical issue hellscape 2020] so many of them have rock bottom prices compared to usual.

As to personal good news, I'm down another 11kg since I last weighed myself! Lost 25kg before that over the winter. My goal weight is 57kg and it looks like it might be attainable around New Years if the pace keeps up.
+1 to AirBnB if it ever comes up again, mostly because they're apparently getting hit REALLY hard right now due to [current medical issue hellscape 2020] so many of them have rock bottom prices compared to usual.

As to personal good news, I'm down another 11kg since I last weighed myself! Lost 25kg before that over the winter. My goal weight is 57kg and it looks like it might be attainable around New Years if the pace keeps up.
my girlfriend is visiting next week! i havent seen her since december and we're going to be together for our anniversary so im really excited :-D
my girlfriend is visiting next week! i havent seen her since december and we're going to be together for our anniversary so im really excited :-D
z8Qo9nt.gif

spencer - they/he/ix - fr +1
1 2