Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Leveling 1-25 for 200g/250kt
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Caroo
I'd love to snag a slot for 2 dragons to be leveled please! ^^

@Caroo
I'd love to snag a slot for 2 dragons to be leveled please! ^^

?CcFJz=party.pngVMbk7.gifMjKPt.gif
@Caroo
Dragons & payment sent! Sorry for taking it so long! At the end I decided to have all my Enkidus levelled before other pretties I have :'D
@Caroo
Dragons & payment sent! Sorry for taking it so long! At the end I decided to have all my Enkidus levelled before other pretties I have :'D
tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
@Caroo
Thank you for the ping! I have 1 dragon that I'd like to be leveled, so I'd like a slot please^^
@Caroo
Thank you for the ping! I have 1 dragon that I'd like to be leveled, so I'd like a slot please^^
bisexual-asexual-garter-heckin-bi.png
@jia1303 I’ll put you down now, thank you!

@shyuwu ok great, thank you!
@jia1303 I’ll put you down now, thank you!

@shyuwu ok great, thank you!
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo Could I get a ping when some slots are open? I have few dragons I would like leveled.
@Caroo Could I get a ping when some slots are open? I have few dragons I would like leveled.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@AlvildaBright of course, sorry for not pinging the recurring ping list last week. If you’d like, I could put you down on the waitlist.
@AlvildaBright of course, sorry for not pinging the recurring ping list last week. If you’d like, I could put you down on the waitlist.
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo no worries and that would be great:)
@Caroo no worries and that would be great:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@jia1303 hello! I’m ready to take your dragons now, and will start leveling them today.
@jia1303 hello! I’m ready to take your dragons now, and will start leveling them today.
mwuMENW.gif
Caroo | She/Her | +3 FR
@Caroo
Wonderful!
I'll send them over ASAP, no collateral needed. Thanks! ^^
@Caroo
Wonderful!
I'll send them over ASAP, no collateral needed. Thanks! ^^
?CcFJz=party.pngVMbk7.gifMjKPt.gif
@Caroo
Thank you so much for everything!! I forgot to add my reply to the cr. Yes! Feel free to use the two Enkidus as showcase! And I'll come back when you reopen next time, and you don't have to ask for permission in the future. I'm proud of my boys and girls to share a show-section with other lv25s :D

@Caroo
Thank you so much for everything!! I forgot to add my reply to the cr. Yes! Feel free to use the two Enkidus as showcase! And I'll come back when you reopen next time, and you don't have to ask for permission in the future. I'm proud of my boys and girls to share a show-section with other lv25s :D

tumblr_p17b0efkpB1tto8d0o1_400.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22